·
Registered
796 Posts
I ain't gonna lie, I'm pretty jealous with that motor & pipe!!:lol:

Reactions: american opel

·
Registered
369 Posts
Opel if you PM me I'll put up 40.00 I'll send it to you or Carlos however you wanna do it. I think I have a couple of stickers from my shop I can send ya as well.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Opel is a Stand up guy sold me a great motor a few weeks Ago this sucks reading at first but the more post i read the better it got its great to see theres still " good people " left out there

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
all i can say WOW!!thank's everybody for the support...as for the money.i don't want to take anything except some sticker's.my son would love them!!!!if you want,just send the money to bdtm.this will help him recover the cost of the motor build.with all of these kind word's and offer's,my outlook on people nowaday's have deff. changed.i really didn't think there was that many nice people left in the world.you guy's have deff. opened my eyes.

·
Registered
235 Posts
thats why we are here to help one another, does mean shit that we are not blood. doing good is the precedence and always will be, if i have anything to do with it . all you guy are very good people. im glad to call this place my home!

·
Registered
99 Posts
coming from a son who used to fight with his dad on race night dont take anything.to serious,he should understand things happen and i appreciate everything my dad put into my quad and all the hard work, im 28 now and i still go to him from time to time for help. if your doing.your best to get it ready thats all that can be done! pro bike.have issues 2 with paid factory mechanics

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Engine boxed up, pipe going in seperate box, all good and ready to arrive at your door UPS By Friday....a few pics of the BDTM WURKS '5' Pipe, and one more of the 330CC PV engine...:D

20130826_114628.jpg 20130826_114634.jpg 20130826_114644.jpg 20130825_113007.jpg

You guys should be set and 'styling'.....we are actually excited for both of you and look forward to seeing the results. Keep it real , safe and call us for anything you need Martin.

Carlos

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
man i'm sooo excited!!!after i went to ups,i stopped at baldwin's and bought 3 quart's of bel-ray 10-40 and another quart of hr1 2stroke oil.i also got every jet from 189-175.i have been cleaning his frame off and i think i'm going to respray it.i would hate to put the motor and pipe in a scratched frame.

we will both do are best to make everyone here proud!!!thanks again,martin

·
Registered
796 Posts
Opel, it would be cool if your son got an account so we can hear from him first hand...after all his is one of us!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I haven't been a member for long. 2 years. I haven't liked all the crud thats been going on with Carlos and others. What's going on now makes my heart happy. Thanks BDT for helping out a kid. True Class.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
just thought i would update this thread....thank's to the support of alot of people we are back,and better than ever.new motor and pipe are working great,and he loves the new cr250 ignition.

got some different plastic for a different look.we are going racing in acouple of hours.hopefully i got get the jetting right!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
just thought I would bump this up again.thanks again for all of the support that bdt,and .net has given us!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Same situation happened to my "backup" Banshee in Lil Sahara, blew out a thrust washer(crank rod spacer?) blew out the lower wrist bearing and made my piston/crank look just like yours. Now looking to having the motor rebuilt. Looking into Redline. Heard he is great with Banshee motors.

I hate to see your boy loose the rest of the race season. He was improving so much. Back to the old motor is gonna kill him, but better than nothing.
Good luck!
Try herrjuggs kevin knows his shit on the banshees
858 945 3622.
or google herrjuggs racing

41 - 60 of 77 Posts