Honda TRX250R Forums banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
OK....we will be sending American Opel and his son an almost new BDTM 330R PV on Monday morning along with a new BDTM Wurks 5 pipe to use until we can rebuild his 330 at N/C., the engine and pipe should arrive by Friday, possibly Thursday. This will keep them racing till we rebuild his 330R.

I want to personally thank everyone for the generoisty, and kindness shown, you all know who you are, BDTM is more than happy to step up and help as needed, I truly admire this Father and Son effort, and it is the least we can do.

American Opel....lets talk tomorrow, you already know the details on the BDTM 330R PV engine, we can just go over the finer details.

Carlos

·
Registered
796 Posts
OK....we will be sending American Opel and his son an almost new BDTM 330R PV on Monday morning along with a new BDTM Wurks 5 pipe to use until we can rebuild his 330 at N/C., the engine and pipe should arrive by Friday, possibly Thursday. This will keep them racing till we rebuild his 330R.

I want to personally thank everyone for the generoisty, and kindness shown, you all know who you are, BDTM is more than happy to step up and help as needed, I truly admire this Father and Son effort, and it is the least we can do.

American Opel....lets talk tomorrow, you already know the details on the BDTM 330R PV engine, we can just go over the finer details.

Carlos
:eek::cool:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Your the shit, never in my life have i seen such kindness. Your the standard. The real staying real!

Reactions: american opel

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i don't know where to begin....i was really worried about how i was going to pay for rebuilding his motor.i knew i had no choice and i will do anything i can to help him live his dream.with this kind of support we can never loose!!!!

i have been trying to type for over 15 minute's how much this means to use.there are just no word's to describe my feeling's.thank you doesn't even begin to describe how thankfull we are.maybe later after i can take this all in and .the words will come to me........all i can say is THANK'S SOOOOOOO MUCH

Carlos

·
Registered
259 Posts
opel i am realy glade to see others that will brak the bank to help there kids live there dream. And carlos you are a stand up guy. If there is any way i can help let me know. I have some oem parts that are never used that if you need i can send to carlos i will pay for the shipping. Wish i could offer more.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Awesome work Carlos. Congradulations American Opel. You and your son deserve it. If you need any help designing a racing resume for next year to send out to sponsors let me know. My wife and I put together an awesome one this year that has helped me get alot of sponorship support. It helps a ton with racing costs. Id like to see your sons name at the top of the amature ranks in a few years. And with any luck still riding and R.

Keep us posted. I know you will love the 330pv/Wurks5 pipe.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Great Job BDTM you've done so much for so many, including myself
as Opel put it words cant describe it, very nice, awesome, the best ...really don't do you justice
im sure the past has left you questioning your self at times, but give yourself a brake you deserve it,
as others have said if in the future, if you need parts for opel's,or Kyle's quads ..please don't be afraid to ask
these guys represent all of us and we are all very proud of all your efforts

A/O and Kyle do the net proud we are all behind you and are willing to help any way we can

·
Registered
79 Posts
OH YEAH!!! for question 1-3.help's me at work when i need it,never wake's up late for school,never get's in trouble in school,clean's his room without asking,etc.i have no complant's AT ALL!!that's the only reason that i'm going in dept to keep him going....Now is he a teenager?Yes,does he give me greef sometime's?YEP.does he go to football practice everyday at 7am all year long?yep.i have it good,and enjoy every minute of it!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats all we as dads can hope and pray for. A son taking on responsibilities for their own actions. Keep him going! One good thing about money is you can always make more. You cannot make a responsible loving boy into a man. only help guide one ... Good to see there are good dads out there like you.

Now onto the new big bore build.. lol

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Well cool Opel I'm glad you got things going in a good direction and help from bdt and others, I wish I could offer some parts but I don't really have anything left really. I have sold all that I don't need anymore.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
thank's alot kyle.i will deff.take you up on showing us how to do his resume.we called abunch of places acouple of months ago and they said we had to wait till sep-oct to send one in.
we are hoping to race in either ama or oma next year.he is still learning and has a way to go.
Awesome work Carlos. Congradulations American Opel. You and your son deserve it. If you need any help designing a racing resume for next year to send out to sponsors let me know. My wife and I put together an awesome one this year that has helped me get alot of sponorship support. It helps a ton with racing costs. Id like to see your sons name at the top of the amature ranks in a few years. And with any luck still riding and R.

Keep us posted. I know you will love the 330pv/Wurks5 pipe.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
all i can say is thank's everyone for all the help and support you guy's are giving my son and i.i hope we will make you and the R comunity proud.through out my life i have alway's given and have never asked for anything in return.i guess being the good guy really does pay off!!!!

i just wish you guy's could have seen my son's face when i told him what .net was doing for us.he just couldn't believe that there are that many people out there that care about him.between football and racing he doesn't get alot of time to just"hang"with his friend's.he is ok with it besause he get's to do the 3 thing's that he love's.football,racing,family.to him that's all that matter's.

·
Registered
13,187 Posts
Here she is, we took this one on a trade for a BDTM 363R Sphynx, this 330R has been completely rebuild by BDTM. This engine has less than 5 or 6 hours on it. We will inspect, replace the clutch with a heavy duty OEM clutch, ship out tomorrow Monday.

20130825_113709.jpg 20130825_113007.jpg 20130825_113810.jpg 20130825_113904.jpg 20130825_113831.jpg

Nice clean fresh engine, should be good till we rebuild your engine.

Carlos

·
Registered
989 Posts
NICE!!!!

A/O just make sure he is careful out there,

I hope with this added support doesn't make him feel like he has something to prove.. just keep doing what he is doing, he has nothing to prove, no one is expecting him to do anything but have fun and be a 250R representative ..no added pressure

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
^^^^^thank's.i'm sure he will make us all proud!i could never ask for a better son,and or a better buch of people that is supporting us!!

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
these are the wires that are comming off my harness.my stator only had the three wire's hooked up.the blue with yellow stripe,green with white stripe,and the red with black stripe.the other wire was the ground.i'm not sure what the other two wires are for though.

Attachments

·
Registered
989 Posts
these are the wires that are comming off my harness.my stator only had the three wire's hooked up.the blue with yellow stripe,green with white stripe,and the red with black stripe.the other wire was the ground.i'm not sure what the other two wires are for though.
if the yellow is a yellow/white wire that is for lighting circuit and the other looks like black/white stripe that would be the kill curcuit

·
Registered
235 Posts
Make sure you throw some pics with the new set up. Love to see the motor and pipe complete.

Reactions: american opel
21 - 40 of 77 Posts