Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know hinson used to make an adjustable timing counter balance bearing holder for 250r's. I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to buy one? I can't find them!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hinson still sells them, you need to look on their site. Rpm also sells them, I think another company does too. Esr sells a counterbalance holder too, they might sell an adjustable one too. 250r parts are out there, you just need to call look on the manufactures catalogs/web sites. Retailers don't stock them like they used to.

·
Registered
614 Posts
RPM is the one that I have seen lately. lilredridenwood got one a few months ago.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hinson still sells them, you need to look on their site. Rpm also sells them, I think another company does too. Esr sells a counterbalance holder too, they might sell an adjustable one too. 250r parts are out there, you just need to call look on the manufactures catalogs/web sites. Retailers don't stock them like they used to.
Hinson just sold their last ones about 3 weeks ago.. I ended up going through a guy in salem, oregon. He had 100 of them made. .If your interested let me know ill give you the name number ect. Thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hinson just sold their last ones about 3 weeks ago.. I ended up going through a guy in salem, oregon. He had 100 of them made. .If your interested let me know ill give you the name number ect. Thanks for the help guys!
Ya. Send that info this way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.