Honda TRX250R Forums banner


2005 Views 9 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  LaegerR
idk much about the whole a-arms setup and names. but is there a certain name for the a-arms that are straight and then they dip down almost 70 degress and then run across flat. are they called long travel?

and who makes these kind of a-arms i know gibson does or used to. any others?
1 - 2 of 10 Posts
Are you talking about these?

They are only made by HRE - see

See less See more
If you are looking for a name for something like that, I believe gullwing design could refer to those. Roll design has a similar design and that's what they call it.
1 - 2 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.