Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be posting more pics soon.
I would like feed back on the Ohlin shocks, Paul Turner pipe, Lonestar swing arm . Im new to the R's and wanted to see the value in these components. Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
436 Posts
nice and welcome, lots of info on this site

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I'll be posting more pics soon.
I would like feed back on the Ohlin shocks, Paul Turner pipe, Lonestar swing arm . Im new to the R's and wanted to see the value in these components. View attachment 19610
That's a very nice base 250R to start with, not too many people get a machine that has such a good base. You can either leave it as is since it seems to have some good components
or keep modding it, you have some decent OEM fenders and an stock 88 seat as it appears.

The Paul turner pipe is around $400 new, but that type of pipe is no longer made. I'd say average $100-$150 in that condition used.
The Ohlins shocks are probably the standard compression only style and would cost $800 new but would bring $200-$300 used.
Lonestar swingarms are around $875 new and they generally sell for $150 - $200 used.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. Will start making some mods soon. I mainly trail ride, but will do some dune riding now with this bike. Thanks again

·
Banned
565 Posts
Welcome, and search read, search read, search read. Lots of good info already one here. Oh and ask any questions you may have.

Looks like a good bike to get you started.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Nice 89 Mark, and Welcome to best 250R forum available. Happy 4th, enjoy reading up on all 250R information already posted. Ask away....

Carlos

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
lots of guys down south near you, in lousiana

·
Registered
104 Posts
cant beat a good ol R in my opinion... KEEP THE DINOSAURS ALIVE!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome, glad to see another R on the ground!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts