Honda TRX250R Forums banner

88/89 length swingarm

3K views 21 replies 4 participants last post by  2R's 
#1 ·
like it says looking for 88/89 style swingarm that has skid plate mounts on it ..( & perhaps skid plate if not beat to hell )
no repaired or crack units ..prefer the better stuff ;) laeger,LSR, Houser etc ..but let me know what ya have ..

#2 ·
`123teio[g mjma yhgq89yu432r0i32r[gmbrtmge;lg
v\D?
'f.v

BUMP!! :lol:

#4 ·
off the quad ..? I'd like to see it,.. can you post a few pics ?

#6 ·
off ? looks like its still on ?? ...least from those pics ...so after ya get it off I 'd like to know if it has any cracks etc ..& you can pm me a price for it thanx

#8 ·
ok, just know its best to have it off to inspect 100%,.. but yes ,.I am interested in buying it, ...so again how about a price ? ...assuming you have really decided to sell it at this point thanx :)

#10 ·
ok price sounds good.. do you have a skid for it ??

#13 ·
I couldn't fidn the skid plate. Ill pull the swing arm completly off on wednesday and send you the pictures so you can see the condition.
ok on the skid I can get a prm or something sounds good let me know,...
or take pics for me :)

#14 ·
its wednesday,................... least where I am .. :lol:

#16 ·
you can, but you wont use the 86 pivot /motor mount so the motor will no longer have a motor mount back there ..not sayin thats a good idea ...but some have done it ...

not sure why your asking ...but I have the correct LSR frame to use the 88/89 style swingarm ;)

#17 ·
you can, but you wont use the 86 pivot /motor mount so the motor will no longer have a motor mount back there ..not sayin thats a good idea ...but some have done it ...

not sure why your asking ...but I have the correct LSR frame to use the 88/89 style swingarm ;)
Unfortunatly I'm not going to be able to sell it yet. I'm going to the dunes and don't have time to get one custom made by spring break, but when i get back ill let you know. Don't wait on me but if you still need it by the time i get back i will let you know, and your the first in line. Sorry for the false hopes man.

#19 ·
my chrome LSR swingarm can not run a skid plate .. I am gonna need a skid for 1 weekend coming up sometime soon ..so need a singarm with mounts for a skid

#21 ·
cacustoms ,... MIA ? or :eek:

#22 ·
ok no more time for sitting around waiting on him .. :rolleyes:

STILL LOOKING for a good swingarm here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.