Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals, first post but in desperate need of help. Bought a 86 250r got it running really good till i heard a rattle in bottom end... flywheel came apart... yes CAME APART! So i bought what i thought was the same flywheel but when it came in, i noticed the rivets are wrong. Just need help identifying the flywheel i bought or if i can use it. The number on the flywheel that came with the r is 032000-5240 the “new” flywheels number is 032000-4270 those are the numbers i found on the flywheels themselves. Not sure how to post pictures on here if i could i would.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thank you, i was going to run it tomorrow and see but wanted someone who knows these to clarify it

·
Registered
886 Posts
Think are 3 style flywheels all work same
pretty sure atc is lighter but not by much

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
think ok 2 use. all same. 1 is atc n 1 is trx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes

Think are 3 style flywheels all work same
pretty sure atc is lighter but not by much
Yes

Hi guys and gals, first post but in desperate need of help. Bought a 86 250r got it running really good till i heard a rattle in bottom end... flywheel came apart... yes CAME APART! So i bought what i thought was the same flywheel but when it came in, i noticed the rivets are wrong. Just need help identifying the flywheel i bought or if i can use it. The number on the flywheel that came with the r is 032000-5240 the “new” flywheels number is 032000-4270 those are the numbers i found on the flywheels themselves. Not sure how to post pictures on here if i could i would.
As stated; one is an ATC250R 85 Flywheel and the other is an 86-87 TRX250R Flywheel...either will function just fine. The slight difference in Flywheel weigh <125 grams is not noticeable to 90% of the riders.

Carlos

1 - 5 of 5 Posts