Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sky Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire

The time has come to sell one of my most prized possessions. It breaks my heart to let go of this VERY clean and 99.9% ALL ORIGINAL Honda TRX 250R. The pictures attest to the mint condition of this ride and many people on this site understand the value of something so rare. The original owners manual and factory tools, even the air gauge, are included. Plus it runs like a champ!

My research tells me a vintage Honda in this condition has retained significant worth. If you are a serious buyer, message me and it could be yours.
Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Plant

Sky Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire
Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 65605
The time has come to sell one of my most prized possessions. It breaks my heart to let go of this VERY clean and 99.9% ALL ORIGINAL Honda TRX 250R. The pictures attest to the mint condition of this ride and many people on this site understand the value of something so rare. The original owners manual and factory tools, even the air gauge, are included. Plus it runs like a champ!

My research tells me a vintage Honda in this condition has retained significant worth. If you are a serious buyer, message me and it could be yours.
View attachment 65606
View attachment 65607
View attachment 65608 View attachment 65612

1 - 5 of 5 Posts