Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a 400ex I have a lot of problems with and had a Yamaha blaster before. I had a better time on my Yamaha blaster because of the crisp sound and the challenge of riding out every gear. I plan on getting an 86 trx 250r come spring time and would like to know what kind of power I can get with a stock bore?

· Registered
13 Posts
I currently have a 400ex I have a lot of problems with and had a Yamaha blaster before. I had a better time on my Yamaha blaster because of the crisp sound and the challenge of riding out every gear. I plan on getting an 86 trx 250r come spring time and would like to know what kind of power I can get with a stock bore?
Im running a 88 all stock except for a V-force 2 reed, FMF fatty and a power core 2 silencer. Pump gas at 32:1, no blaster or 400ex comes close in trail riding or drag racing most built 450s can come a head in a drag but its close and they really can't keep up in woods riding in account for their weight (not sure about mx though). Stock pipe and reeds choke the motor pretty much have to be upgraded.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts