Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an white '86 with a fully rebuilt 310 built by Scribbs in El Cajon. Desert tank adjustable A-Arms FMF gold series header and FMF silencer (one legal one not) bunch of extra parts for desert racing pipes, a-arms, spare tires? . Cut fenders 2 Eagle Eye HIDs that work ( Baja Designs batt pack and converter). 450r front shocks.

Basically this is stripped down quad. I took off all the cool stuff that would fit on my 450r and swapped them. Right now it sits lonely and never ridden. All it needs is to hook back up some throttle cables I stole all the cool ASV and twist throttle stuff and replaced them with my 450r stocker stuff. It ran - well the carb needs fixed, the float stuck open. I am too old and lazy for 2 smokes anymore. I might consider trade for a 400EX or some other chick quad.

Located in the greatest city on Earth, Las Vegas, I am willing to meet halfway to SoCal, Phoenix, or any other sunny destination. This is a west coast bike and she loves the dunes and hardpack. I have had to her Ocotillo, Glamis, and all over Southern Nevada she just needs some attention.

1500 bucks - I really don't want to go any lower because I have more than that in just the motor. For some reason the pics will not upload email me I will send them or better yet come see it.

Brian

·
Banned
489 Posts
im allways looking on vegas craigs list.i thought maybe i had seen it on there.if i hadnt just spent 4 grand on mountain bikes i would have snaged it from you

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hmmm, should have my tax return money in about a week and a half. If you still have it, may need to talk...

Doug

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good I have quite a few bites from some reasonable sounding people. I would prefer someone fairly local due to logistics. If you want to check it out feel free to stop on by. I live about 5 miles from South Point. I raced BITD #453 in the Vegas to Reno what a great race that kicked my butt.

I am also willing to trade toys, trailers, welder, generators, etc.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Brian how's it going? I'm down in south east Henderson. I bought a trx that's an 89 with a ton of after market parts. Only problem is is it doesn't rip like I want it to. The guy had it for a back up quad for the Baja races. Said it had the 330 kit. But the more I do research tthere's no way it is. I'm wondering if you seen the motor you could tell me what it has. I can see a spacer plate at the bottom of the cylinder I do know that. My buddy rode beside me and it did 90 down the street. He was riding a ZX-10. Got kinda crazy at that speed. But for sure seemed maxed out. I would love to put a 310 kit or even 500 motor but just found this site. I was actually even thinking of selling it. But would love to see my options first. What do ya think

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice, what part? I'm in calico ridge right before lake las Vegas. Love it out here. Just wish the city wasn't surrounded by fences hehe

·
Banned
489 Posts
not to far from ya, greenway and horizion near the black mountain golf coarse. moved from e, vegas about seven years ago.I love it out here to,if I would have stayed in vegas i would probaly be in prision for road rage

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump. My buyer fell off. May be willing to drop price if i swap out HID lights for 8" halogens.

Not sure about your motor. You many just need to pop the head off and measure the stroke and bore. Generally a plate is for longer stroke and I don't know many ppl that spend the time to do that and not go bigger bore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts