- rear bead locks
- Aftermarket rear shock
- Black front wheel

Feel free to call or txt

Thanks, Roy

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
FYI...those are not Honda OEM ON/OFF switches. They are not bad, need a little attention like rewiring, checking solder joints, ect...they look good until they are next to a real OEM Switch. Carlos

·
Registered
537 Posts
PLEASE LINK ME I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A COUPLE OF SETS,,,,, I have never seen them that cheap
You do know that Honda still sells the shrouds right? Huntington Beach, California, Honda, Police, ATV, GL1800, Motorcycle, Watercraft, Dealer, Used, Parts, Accessories, Apparel, Service, ST1300PA

I bought mine at cost when I worked at Honda. Nobody can get them cheaper then what I paid, not even the dealers. You can get them there for about $4.00 more then what I paid for them. Only the decals are discontinued but you can get really nice aftermarket ones cheap. Let me know if you need that as well

·
Registered
898 Posts
I want to see the link to $70 shipped for a set... because I have never seen them cheaper than $88 plus shipping,,,

·
Registered
898 Posts
I HAVE A NICE fmf PIPE, AND A VERY NICE SET OF BEADLOCKS,, $90 for the pipe and $200 for the wheels

1 - 11 of 11 Posts