Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
88 stock cylinder motor.

Engine is 265cc long rod with 86 style piston

I ported the engine myself over several iterations. I probably have 30+ hours in the cylinder alone. Has been decked and trued in with a O-ring groove cut into the head. I have two extra O-rings for the head. The dome is custom cut, .045" squish, 15:1 dynamic uncorrected ratio with ~195psi static at 1500ft elevation. The exhaust sits at 190.5 degrees duration with 85% bore width, ports cut with smooth radiuses. Transfer ports sit at 126 degrees duration and tunnels have been completely reshaped without any bottle necks and case matched. Strong running motor, ~50hp depending on pipe, carb, ignition, and your tuning ability.

I could go into many details on the motor, it would be best to inquire with questions.

No ignition is supplied, a nearly new CR 250 VF3 cage and boot are included.

Asking $900 shipped

·
Registered
1 Posts
88 stock cylinder motor.

Engine is 265cc long rod with 86 style piston

I ported the engine myself over several iterations. I probably have 30+ hours in the cylinder alone. Has been decked and trued in with a O-ring groove cut into the head. I have two extra O-rings for the head. The dome is custom cut, .045" squish, 15:1 dynamic uncorrected ratio with ~195psi static at 1500ft elevation. The exhaust sits at 190.5 degrees duration with 85% bore width, ports cut with smooth radiuses. Transfer ports sit at 126 degrees duration and tunnels have been completely reshaped without any bottle necks and case matched. Strong running motor, ~50hp depending on pipe, carb, ignition, and your tuning ability.

I could go into many details on the motor, it would be best to inquire with questions.

No ignition is supplied, a nearly new CR 250 VF3 cage and boot are included.

Asking $900 shipped

Is this still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
390 Posts
Does anyone ever look at the dates of these threads? I highly doubt after 11 years this engine is still available & if it was it would be worth a lot more than $900 with today's current R prices.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts