Honda TRX250R Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have A 87 250r with a 310 kit and a few other mods and it usualy is right with the 450s. it beats 660s and 700s. and smokes the new yfz 450s.

·
Registered
81 Posts
right there with ya. my 88 with the 310, 39 carb running 112 pulls in every gear on a 450 with hot cam stage 2, pipe runnig the same 112. but its really a case by case situation. i have been blown by like i was parked by 450s but done the same to big bore 450's.

heres some glamis action from last saturday. beautiful day, terrible starts, choppy ass sand. enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuQvYHXIlDw

·
Registered
105 Posts
man o man can not get over how you where pulling everyone even that banshee that jumped you out of the hole you ended up betting really injoyed the movie thanx

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Nice video. Man, you are smoking those guys, even when they get a better start. What gearing and paddles are you running?

·
Registered
81 Posts
haha thanks guys. yeah my starts are really bad. i start in 2nd since 1st is useless. only gets me about 20ft. if i time it right 2nd shoots me out ahead real quick. im running skat trak 8 paddle haulers. i think im running a 13 tooth front and a 36 tooth rear. i must admit i did get worked effin hard by a 400ex built to the hilt. besides that, nothing close in power really touched me besides the only other R i saw running the esr 330 bolt on. piped and race gas head, he was pullin away from me in 5th on the flats. i need a way better pipe, race gas head, re jet and im done with motor mods. now if only i can do something with this 23 year old suspension.....

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
this ride scared me a bit to be honest lol. i didnt gps it yet, but im guessing over 80 and still climbing. im not used to anything this small going this fast (well fast to me atleast lol) i was very impressed. almost wish i had a 7th gear, almost lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG3_asTI3Lg

21 - 28 of 28 Posts