Pro-Pegs
Stock Frame
LSR no-link frame
LSR no-link swingarm

Some stuff will be going on ebay

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sent you a pm on exriders. My username there is rr outlaw. I would like the shocks, propegs, +1 a-arms and propegs. Also, an extended axle if you have one.
All this stuff HAS TO GO

For now:
ESR CR ignition - 0 shipped

Pro Series Rad - 0 shipped

TCS Dual Rate Std Travel - 0 shipped

Check back for more updates later, to come:
Pro-Pegs
+1+1 Steering Stem
Stock Frame
LSR no-link frame
LSR no-link swingarm
Race bottom end (new cases, near gears, complete hinson 8 disc clutch, new crank)
Some stuff will be going on ebay

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Matt,

Before you put that bottom end on e bay, pm me a price first, sharpen up that penceil though :p need a good price this is for my son.
Thanks Neil

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how much for the frames??????????
I can do a package deal - I have a new LSR swing arm and I'm willing to sell at a fraction of the original cost. I also have a shock ready as well.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What kind of shape are the shocks in? And the radiator also?

Radiator is sold. The shocks worked alright for me, I think they are set up for +1 or +2 a-arms, std travel. They were a little stiff.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Can you hold those shocks for me for a couple days? I need to talk to tcs and see if I can get them changed to triple rates.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I want to move this stuff. Any takers on a complete LSR no link frame setup for a package discount? I had pics somewhere... I'll get those up again.

Still have the 310PV, a-arms, shocks, +4 durablue axle, stock swinger, white clarke gas tank (std size), front brake setup, rear brake setup, hardkore rear hubs.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts