Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of fullbore fenders on my 86 250r and id like to purchase a graphics kit to try to hide some of the small scratches and imperfections.. i cant seem to find many graphic kits for the fullbore plastics and i was wondering.. would a normal graphic kit made for the original style fenders would work for my fullbores? Will there be any severe fitment issues?
-Thank you!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I just did mine. It’s fits pretty good. Except the hood. Add a few relief cuts and it fit nice around coolant fill and cut about 5 inches off back. Check my other post under photo and video.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just did mine. It’s fits pretty good. Except the hood. Add a few relief cuts and it fit nice around coolant fill and cut about 5 inches off back. Check my other post under photo and video.
it looks really nice, thank you for the help ill go ahead and order the kit i had in mind today.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was it a huge pain to apply the decals over the bumps on the outside of the front fender near the radiator?..

·
Registered
145 Posts
No they don’t touch that spot much at all. I used (all motor graphics). Just be sure to sand little bumps or raised areas out. This was the first kit I put on. Work’s really well doing them wet. Allows you to slide graphics around to where you want. Then squeegee I used a credit card all I had. And my women’s hair dryer made any odd shapes fit right on. It took me about 3 to 4 hours getting it right and cutting out the hood. Was kinda fun when I got going.
image.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No they don’t touch that spot much at all. I used (all motor graphics). Just be sure to sand little bumps or raised areas out. This was the first kit I put on. Work’s really well doing them wet. Allows you to slide graphics around to where you want. Then squeegee I used a credit card all I had. And my women’s hair dryer made any odd shapes fit right on. It took me about 3 to 4 hours getting it right and cutting out the hood. Was kinda fun when I got going.
Okay, perfect thats the company i just ordered from actually, i purchased the black and white american flag kit ill post some pictures after i install it. Thank you for helping me out i really appreciate it!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Yea they are pretty thick and plenty sticky. I was really close to getting the white ones and white plastic but changed my mind last minute. Yours will look sweet. I look forward to seeing it. 🍻

1 - 7 of 7 Posts