Honda TRX250R Forums banner

250r craigslist scam

9102 Views 30 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  motofool250r
Moved to trx 250r .org ................
  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 1 of 31 Posts
I would call the Attorney General for your state, they generally investigate that kind of thing. You may even be able to file a complaint online.

A couple of years ago my husband was getting collection notices for internet service or something he had never had and they kept sending harassing letters and threatening to turn it in to the credit agencies. I filed a complaint with the attorney general because we could never get a hold of the people. The Attorney General's office took care of it and notified us of everything they did in writing. I'm pretty sure it was a scam, not a mistake.

I'd like to make fun of you guys for watching "Teen Mom", but I'd be lying if I said I'd never watched it :lol:
1 - 1 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.