Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the PNW Washington and Oregon looking to race some MX on your 250r come check this series out! They put on some great racing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always wanted to race this series on my R or shee years ago.
It’s a great time, I used to ride strictly dunes but gave the track a shot and had a blast. I will most likely be at the washougal race, if it doesn’t get rained out again.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'm primarily a sand rider, but years ago I got to ride Washougal on a private track day. An incredible track, but I learned what arm pump truly means.

·
Registered
12,970 Posts
Anyone in the PNW Washington and Oregon looking to race some MX on your 250r come check this series out! They put on some great racing.

A good addition would be to allow Trike Racing, it will help bring a different group, fill the gate and promote the sport even further. Possibly someone local to QN could breach the subject, and push for allowing Trikes to race.

Some of the areas across the US have more Trike Racers than the Quad classes. The resurgence of Trike racing across the US is Very Real....those venues not supporting Trikes are losing entries & $$$'s.

Carlos

·
Registered
110 Posts
If only some of those trike riders would just come over to quads... hard to fill a class sometimes on practice days

·
Registered
12,970 Posts
If only some of those trike riders would just come over to quads... hard to fill a class sometimes on practice days
Trike & Quad Riders, as well as Races are different enough not to mix correctly, not to mention dangerous for Trike Racers to bang bars on an MX Track with Quads. Need different & separate races for Trikes, just like all other Tracks are doing...this was just a suggestion I had to increase participation...

Carlos

1 - 8 of 8 Posts