Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of the new custom tt set-up trx250r we are building.this has been in the works for 2+ years and it's finally coming together.this is a join adventure between myself,carlos"bdt motorsports" and bud fischer.the frame has only 5deg front kick up to help keep the quad flat on the turns.The a arms are equal length to allow zero bump steer.The frame rails are actually only one piece per side.removable subframe,it's going to be powered by a Bdt motorsports engine.This will be done for the pinelake needt nationals.

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
WOW
Just wow that’s gonna be man don’t even want to downgrade with words
gonna be one the best 250r ever! Seriously nice job

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
It is awesome that bud made another one of these frames. I don't know how many he actually made back in the day when he was doing these or similar to this but they are very rare.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is awesome that bud made another one of these frames. I don't know how many he actually made back in the day when he was doing these or similar to this but they are very rare.
yeah.most of his frames were more based off 400ex fenders tank,etc..only sorta perimeter frame he built was for keister..this is a build he has been thinking about and wanting to do for years...there are soo many one off aluminum brackets,designs,it's not even funny..he did say never again though.lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts