Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1988R Original Owner of the bike. It has been in storage since 2013. Got married had a kid and it has been there ever since.
Bike is bone stock with original tires. Only changes are cooler rack and a twist throttle. I had just thought about selling today since I had seen someone asking about one on Facebook. Some one asked about the price and that is how I found this site. If you search FB glamis buy and sell for Honda 250r my post should come up.
The collage pics are from when it was put in storage. The pictures with the top are from today.
Pat
Wheel Tire Vehicle Photograph Motor vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What鈥檚 the price? I鈥檓 interested.
I would let it go for $4k if I don鈥檛 have to do any work. If I have to clean it up, tank, carb, bike itself, etc. I would be looking for more. Really looking for the easiest transfer possible. If you are serious send me an email @ [email protected]. This site didn鈥檛 notify me of messages. I will give you my #. I can give you the whole history of the bike.

Registered
I would let it go for $4k if I don鈥檛 have to do any work. If I have to clean it up, tank, carb, bike itself, etc. I would be looking for more. Really looking for the easiest transfer possible. If you are serious send me an email @ [email protected]. This site didn鈥檛 notify me of messages. I will give you my #. I can give you the whole history of the bike.
I emailed you.

Registered
I have a 1988R Original Owner of the bike. It has been in storage since 2013. Got married had a kid and it has been there ever since.
Bike is bone stock with original tires. Only changes are cooler rack and a twist throttle. I had just thought about selling today since I had seen someone asking about one on Facebook. Some one asked about the price and that is how I found this site. If you search FB glamis buy and sell for Honda 250r my post should come up.
The collage pics are from when it was put in storage. The pictures with the top are from today.
Pat
View attachment 65160 View attachment 65160 View attachment 65161 View attachment 65162 View attachment 65163
Is the still for sale?

Registered
Pat
View attachment 65160 View attachment 65160 View attachment 65161 View attachment 65162 View attachment 65163
Is it sold

Registered
Pat
Hi, do you have 250R ??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts