Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive fuel system Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Ecoregion Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle
Sky Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Hood

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Rim Automotive exterior

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Bicycle tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle
How much is this thing worth looking to get 10k even. Brand new Ct350pv with 10 minutes of idle. Ct mid range. New gear set brand new reeds everything else should be said with pics thanks for your help. If I’m off on the price let me know
Automotive fuel system Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Rim Automotive exterior
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Bicycle tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Ecoregion Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Hood
Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
It's a nice clean machine no doubt, but it would take a pretty special buyer to fetch that. The motor is probably unverifiable as to how many hours are on it and even if you had receipts for work, done, it doesn't guarantee that it was done to that motor. So people have to take that with a grain of salt. I bought a motor once that was "brand new bottom end and new yukon gears" and after actually taking it apart, found nothing they claimed.

The rest of the parts are mostly stock - if it had newish full fenders, it would drive the price up, but realistically with so many stock parts I'd put the price at $6500 maybe $7500 if you can find the right buyer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s what I needed to hear thanks for the response. Yes full build in the motor I have the receipt and build sheet to add if a buyer were to come forward. Got it back last week from CT😁

·
Registered
41 Posts
Don't be in no hurry to sell it and some spoiled kids rich pops will eventually come and buy it for an entitled kid. You will find that buyer all over the Wasatch front in the Provo and SLC UT area 👍👌

1 - 6 of 6 Posts