Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on motosport, it shows about half of the oem stickers for my 87 discontinued. i cant seem to find any on ebay, either. im wondering if there is anywhere to buy the whole set of the stickers and if they work well with maier plastics?

thanks,
nick

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got mine off of Ebay.
I had to trim the bottom of the rear fender stripe a bit, and shorten the area that the "R" goes in on the rear fender as well. Other than that, they fit my Maiers pretty well. The fronts fit great with no modification necessary.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the cranked up gear worked and im really gald to hear that they fit well on the maiers. im extremely excited to get my machine finished and get the new plastics and decals! thank you so much for the help!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Seems like the 86 version with "fourtrax" in the front emblem are easy to come by, but the 87 that was very similar except that it lacked the fourtrax wording in the emblem because it was in script on seat is hard to come by.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I have these full kits $120 shipped. I have at least 6 sets right now.. can put pics up if anyone wants. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts