Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive run into an issue sourcing a blue hood, buffing my cracked OEM hood will not be a prefect match with my blue tank cover. Has anyone used LS4 hoods before? If so how does the blue match? Id consider getting one of the blue Fulbore/Carbon works hoods from ebay so long as they match. Or does anyone know of a maiers blue hood out there? Has anyone ever vinyl wrapped a hood blue? I'm desperate please help.:(

·
Registered
12,780 Posts
Ive run into an issue sourcing a blue hood, buffing my cracked OEM hood will not be a prefect match with my blue tank cover. Has anyone used LS4 hoods before? If so how does the blue match? Id consider getting one of the blue Fulbore/Carbon works hoods from ebay so long as they match. Or does anyone know of a maiers blue hood out there? Has anyone ever vinyl wrapped a hood blue? I'm desperate please help.:(
If you can't find one, and are "desperate", we Have a few Blue OEM hoods at BDT, they are however part of OEM Front Plastics.

Carlos

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I'm not sure what you can do to fix the crack, but painting it is an option or vinyl wrapping it will work pretty good as well. Just make sure it's UV resistant vinyl or it will fade as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts