Honda TRX250R Forums banner

1986 trx250r new

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  450r250r 
#1 ·
[attachment=57:450r.jpg]This is a brand new 1986 trx250r. It is a multi show winner and still has the nubs on the tires! It is 100% stock. I purchased from the original owner who had it in storage until and few years ago. Asking $6,500. E-mail marty772@netzero.net

#5 ·
it's so pretty. i wish i could buy it. so i put it in a giant glass box in the living room. and put a giant plasma screen on that. :D

#9 ·
If I was rich, I would set up some sort of awesome display in my garage for that. Maybe a glass case with a plasma on it!!! Unoriginal, but still an awesome idea.

#10 ·
Ebay man, I bet you'd get $8500 with the right buyer. Definitely needs to be someone that will create a display. If that is truely untouched original it would be a true rarity, as there are a number of show 250R's that were built out of new parts but I don't think I've seen one unrestored that nice.

Too bad there isn't an authentication stamp like toys have.

#11 ·
Ebay man, I bet you'd get 00 with the right buyer. Definitely needs to be someone that will create a display. If that is truely untouched original it would be a true rarity, as there are a number of show 250R's that were built out of new parts but I don't think I've seen one unrestored that nice.

Too bad there isn't an authentication stamp like toys have.

Thanks for all the great replys.I am waiting for the middle of January to put it on Ebay because that is when the most buyers are on in winter. I am just hoping to get $6,500 for it. It also comes with the original title, tool kit and manual.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.