Honda TRX250R Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
You trust riding this R with no rear engine mount & no head stay? Putting that 88-89 swinger on without at least adding tabs to the frame for the lower rear engine mount is not a good thing. The frame will definitely crack & or the engine may hit the swinger with nothing holding the back of it in place. The front mount & lower mount isn't enough by themselves.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You trust riding this R with no rear engine mount & no head stay? Putting that 88-89 swinger on without at least adding tabs to the frame for the lower rear engine mount is not a good thing. The frame will definitely crack & or the engine may hit the swinger with nothing holding the back of it in place. The front mount & lower mount isn't enough by themselves.
hey good eye man, I don’t know how I missed that, will be throwing an 86 arm on it as well as rear motor mount.Picked it up as is and changed my mind. Don’t know what the guy was thinking. Will be taking down until it’s ready to go! Good looking out

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now it’s how it should be! Thanks for pointing it out buddy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts