ISO: 88/89 Roller bear California
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ISO: 88/89 Roller bear California

ISO: 88/89 Roller bear California

I am in the market for a complete roller 88/89 in California / Oregon / Nevada with a title would be better! DM me thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nh1095mann View Post
    I am in the market for a complete roller 88/89 in California / Oregon / Nevada with a title would be better! DM me thanks
    Everything less engine, or a complete ready to ride "roller"...?

I know a few in SoCal.

Carlos

You'll find your best prices North of California.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Mainly looking for just frame arms wheels tires steering stem and bars

Axle swingarm

I know of 2-3 for sale in SoCal, except they are all complete rollers. Two are top end 87 & 88 custom 'Duner' builds with 363/370CC engines, fully 'decked' out, Powder Coated, Chromed, like new beautiful TRX250R's; both are for sale above $12K

Carlos

12k for an R?!?... Like I said you'll find the best prices North of California. You can find complete runner's in nice condition for under 4k in Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappy View Post
    12k for an R?!?... Like I said you'll find the best prices North of California. You can find complete runner's in nice condition for under 4k in Oregon.
    Yes $12K...BDT built this 1988 TRX250R 5 years ago for a local celebrity, has been sitting in this guys 'Man Cave' for 5 years, now he want's to sell it and build another BDT 250R.

Nothing in this TRX250R 88 that is not New, from a take out core 88 engine (Honda pallet was dropped by shipper to Pasadena Honda in 89, TRX was stripped down and all parts sold in 90) to plastics, to everything custom made, Tripple Chromed, Polished, BDT363R, Hand Made BDT Cone Pipe, BDT Intake, New CR250R IGN, PC Frame, Custom Made A-arms, Swing Arm, the list goes on and on. Can't be built for $12K, parts alone exceed $15K...not for everyone, at $12K it will be sold before March.

Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by acecarlos View Post
    Yes $12K...BDT built this 1988 TRX250R 5 years ago for a local celebrity, has been sitting in this guys 'Man Cave' for 5 years, now he want's to sell it and build another BDT 250R.

Nothing in this TRX250R 88 that is not New, from a take out core 88 engine (Honda pallet was dropped by shipper to Pasadena Honda in 89, TRX was stripped down and all parts sold in 90) to plastics, to everything custom made, Tripple Chromed, Polished, BDT363R, Hand Made BDT Cone Pipe, BDT Intake, New CR250R IGN, PC Frame, Custom Made A-arms, Swing Arm, the list goes on and on. Can't be built for $12K, parts alone exceed $15K...not for everyone, at $12K it will be sold before March.

Carlos
    Wow you built it for a celebrity, neat! Honestly i don't believe anything you say so when your done patting yourself on the back let your peeps know they could find a better deal on an R up in Oregon.
    Last edited by scrappy; 01-07-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Isn't a roller just that? Not a complete running/rideable machine? Hey bud I'll look around for you and pm you what I find.
    Carlos, is it possible for you to stop turning everything in to a sales pitch?
    I had a bdt engine once....It sucked!
    Current: Hybrid Engineering 391R
    Future: Some other awesome engine built by Hybrid Engineering!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links