ISO: 88/89 Roller bear California - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ISO: 88/89 Roller bear California

Quote Originally Posted by scrappy View Post
    Wow you built it for a celebrity, neat! Honestly i don't believe anything you say so when your done patting yourself on the back let your peeps know they could find a better deal on an R up in Oregon.
    You don't know me personally, so stop assuming what you clearly don't know & posting false information. I have no issues on who, location or details of the OP's purchase. Jealousy, is clearly your problem; nothing that can say or do will change that.

Carlos

First of all Carlos I have not yet posted any false information on this site. Secondly I am far from jealous of you, as a matter of fact I know who you are well enough to not trust you to do something as remedial as put air in my tires.

First of all Carlos I have not yet posted any false information on this site. Secondly I am far from jealous of you, as a matter of fact I know who you are well enough to not trust you to do something as remedial as put air in my tires.
    It's obvious you don't know BDT or me, if you did; you would not be posting Lies.

It's also easy to hide behind an alias, 'scrappy'...if "I know who you are well enough"...post your real name, and how you know me, or better yet how I did you wrong, otherwise you are nothing more than a hater & jealous of what you can't have.

Carlos
    Last edited by acecarlos; 01-07-2020 at 01:04 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by The Norm View Post
    Isn't a roller just that? Not a complete running/rideable machine? Hey bud I'll look around for you and pm you what I find.
    Carlos, is it possible for you to stop turning everything in to a sales pitch?
    Thanks brother. Oregon is the place to go, I picked up a solid 88 250r stock with intake and exhaust for 2000 flat!
    scrappy and The Norm like this.

Just lookin for a 2nd project

Sorry for dirtying up your thread like that...... Glad you found what you were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by nh1095mann View Post
    That's awesome you found what you actually wanted...... Have fun with it. Sorry that the post got muddied up by a sales pitch. Over on the other forum you absolutely do not get that kind of junk. Vendors advertise, but aren't allowed to jump on people in a thread and try to sell their products.
    Good luck with the build and if you can post a build thread with lots of pictures here or on .org
    Loren
    I had a bdt engine once....It sucked!
    Current: Hybrid Engineering 391R
    Future: Some other awesome engine built by Hybrid Engineering!

That's awesome you found what you actually wanted...... Have fun with it. Sorry that the post got muddied up by a sales pitch. Over on the other forum you absolutely do not get that kind of junk. Vendors advertise, but aren't allowed to jump on people in a thread and try to sell their products.
    Good luck with the build and if you can post a build thread with lots of pictures here or on .org
    Loren
    Facts:

Never posted anything I or BDT is selling in this thread.
    The $12K TRX250R is For Sale by another person, not BDT or me.
    I am posting as an individual; just like you.
    I do not advertise in my signature as you do.
    The "other" site is DEAD...no one cares.

I am also sorry that a couple of Haters drove this OP's post into the Dirt...glad it worked out for the OP.

Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by nh1095mann View Post
    That's awesome you found what you actually wanted...... Have fun with it. Sorry that the post got muddied up by a sales pitch. Over on the other forum you absolutely do not get that kind of junk. Vendors advertise, but aren't allowed to jump on people in a thread and try to sell their

products.
    Loren
    Thank man it’s all good! There is still good help out here!

I like this guy!
    Joined dec 2019 and he can tell what the dog is lol A dog!
    Xc Arens, Arsfx, ISF, Axis, ESR/BHP 363
    Duner Arens, LSR, Axis ESR/BHP 363
    Beware of the "big dog"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links