Rear seat and plastics
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Action69

Thread: Rear seat and plastics

Rear seat and plastics

Hi, I'm brand new today to the forum. I have a 1986 try 250r and my rear seat and plastics blew off on the highway. I checked the air box and forgot to click the seat back into place. My bike is a spare as I also have a 1987. I'm looking for a seat pan and plastics. The uglier the better. Anybody have anything? I can't afford eBay prices and I bought the bike for $1200 so I'd rather not spend $500 I don't have on the rear seat and plastics. Thanks for reading.

First try here at .NET...If no one here can help, and you still need a "seat pan and plastics"; call BDT Motorsports...we have some real "ugly" stuff in storage. Only real issue will be shipping costs; they can be rather high. Best to find something locally to you IMO.

Carlos

I hav an 88 seat pan if you need it..the front seat bracket is built in so one less part you would need as well.im in nyc so shipping may be $20/30
    haystackshane and Big_Mike like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Do you need a complete seat or just the pan?

Mine blew off so I need the whole thing. Seat, pan and plastics. I have a spare set of plastics at my dad's place that I could get next summer but I'd like to get at least the seat, pan and locking mechanism. Thanks,

Cool how would you proceed. I'm new. I didn't even know I had these replies until just now.

Thank you. I'm looking locally and there really isn't anything. A guy in Oregon has some stuff so I'm working on that but the prices are pretty high.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links