BDT Racing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: BDT Racing

BDT Racing

Has anyone had problems with BDT racing . I sent them a set of cases that needed repaired in the fist week of March and have not got back yet. I have talked to Carlos several time and orginaly told me 5 - 7 weeks for repair and powdercoat ad i understand thats an estimate. But since then i have talked to them a couple of time and they are done but waiting on powdercoater , that went on for a while then they said they had to get them and try another powdercoater and 1 -2 more weeks thats was 5 weeks ago and now i cant get anyone on phone or returning texts. All i want is the work done so i can move on with this build. Anyone have any bad dealings with them before or any suggestions how to resolve this. THX

douglas likes this.
    Xc Arens, Arsfx, ISF, Axis, ESR/BHP 363
    Duner Arens, LSR, Axis ESR/BHP 363
    Beware of the "big dog"

i know they have been real busy with alot of customer engines and getting ready for the ne edt nationals at pine lake last weekend.carlos drove there 2600 miles each way to come so thats 2 weeks alone.i think he just got back yesterday.he wasn't answering a lot of calls then either.dont worrie i'm sure it will be on its was soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02469.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	61107   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mike coe 1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	61109  

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Carlos just got back home he will take care of you next week.. You will be very pleased when you get your cases back! Let us know how you make out..
    american opel likes this.
    1986 Honda FourTrax 250R
    BDT Puma coming soon..

Thank you i just want to get the cases back and move on .

Quote Originally Posted by OLDDog65 View Post
    Has anyone had problems with BDT racing . I sent them a set of cases that needed repaired in the fist week of March and have not got back yet. I have talked to Carlos several time and orginaly told me 5 - 7 weeks for repair and powdercoat ad i understand thats an estimate. But since then i have talked to them a couple of time and they are done but waiting on powdercoater , that went on for a while then they said they had to get them and try another powdercoater and 1 -2 more weeks thats was 5 weeks ago and now i cant get anyone on phone or returning texts. All i want is the work done so i can move on with this build. Anyone have any bad dealings with them before or any suggestions how to resolve this. THX
    WOW that"s a loaded question. if you want a fast turn around on these case contact rob wicks at wickedmetal designs he's on face book and this forum as well. can't remember his name he uses on here ? might be trxjeeper. He is also on .org. hands down 100 % professional results and his prices are way cheaper than bdt. Rob did my cases and many other parts he has countless customers on other forums. he makes his own bumpers grab bars foot pegs engine brackets chain guards and other parts for the 250r and atc.
    TRXjeeper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    WOW that"s a loaded question. if you want a fast turn around on these case contact rob wicks at wickedmetal designs he's on face book and this forum as well. can't remember his name he uses on here ? might be trxjeeper. He is also on .org. hands down 100 % professional results and his prices are way cheaper than bdt. Rob did my cases and many other parts he has countless customers on other forums. he makes his own bumpers grab bars foot pegs engine brackets chain guards and other parts for the 250r and atc.
    Rob Wicks is a good guy, have nothing against Rob, however; this post is Way to Comical...knowing what I know, and all the work I have done for Rob Wicks including repairing, TIG welding & machining cases, engine builds and a lot more....in turn Rob has water jet a lot of good parts over the years for BDT.

I guess ignorance runs very deep for you Douglas.

Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by OLDDog65 View Post
    Thank you i just want to get the cases back and move on .
    DONE...!

Your cases are done and ready, along with everything else ordered. Ricardo will get with you today-tomorrow.

Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by acecarlos View Post
    Rob Wicks is a good guy, have nothing against Rob, however; this post is Way to Comical...knowing what I know, and all the work I have done for Rob Wicks including repairing, TIG welding & machining cases, engine builds and a lot more....in turn Rob has water jet a lot of good parts over the years for BDT.

I guess ignorance runs very deep for you Douglas.

Carlos
    only for you baby

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links