PLEASE HELP prp frame swap!

PLEASE HELP prp frame swap!

Ok so I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a prp frame from someone and was just wondering if all my 250r parts will work on it like my trx450r swingarm setup, 250r stem, airbox, all that stuff? It had the bottom 2 motor mounts molded for a crf motor but I'm a tig welder so it's an easy fix. Just want to make sure I'm not getting in too deep. So what it boils down to is can I take my running 250r and swap everything over to this prp frame?

Here is the frame. He wants 750
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200210_204119_1581385348166.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	467.2 KB 
ID:	61981  

Like I said I would like to throw on my +2 250r a arms and works shocks and pep rear 250r shock. Any info on this frame?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

If you can tig weld than you can probably make any parts you want work on that frame.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986_trx View Post
    Ok so I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a prp frame from someone and was just wondering if all my 250r parts will work on it like my trx450r swingarm setup, 250r stem, airbox, all that stuff? It had the bottom 2 motor mounts molded for a crf motor but I'm a tig welder so it's an easy fix. Just want to make sure I'm not getting in too deep. So what it boils down to is can I take my running 250r and swap everything over to this prp frame?
    Don't expect aftermarket frames to have OEM components or components modeled after OEM parts, to fit perfectly or as well as they do on an OEM frame, as my experience has shown they don't. The good news is you can TIG weld, then basically you can cut, change and TIG as needed to make components fit correctly.

Carlos

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links