Elka legacy plus vs Exit shock

Elka legacy plus vs Exit shock

So I’m looking to upgrade my suspension. I am going to do long travel. I have been looking to do exit shocks. I spoke with Daren at I-shock and he is telling me the Elka legacy plus shocks are a very good option. They are about half the price. Can anybody give me what I will gain by paying twice as much to go with the exit shocks. I am going to do xc racing and then also some recreational riding. I know in the racing suspension is everything and so I am willing to go exit just want to know how much I gain.

Not sure about Exit shocks--never heard of them. I've also been thinking about Elka's Legacy Plus and they look like a nice option at a reasonable price. I like that they have rebound damping. Setup is obviously very important. If you get that right I bet you'll be happy with the Elka.
    1982 ATC 250R
    1984 ATC 250R
    1986 ATC 250R
    1988 TRX 250R
    1989 TRX 250R

Yes I do know that set up is everything. And I think someone with my caliber of riding ( I am not a pro ) I wont be able to tell the difference in the shock that are $1000 more. The exits are more in the class of the Elka 5. And my understanding is that the Legacy plus vs the Elka 5 is just a wider adjustability and the aluminum body.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Exit Zbroz racing
    got exit shocks on ltr450 there definitely high end shock basically a axis shock...
    got elka too and as much as want to change them they still do the job..
    RIDE WHATEVER IS NOT BROKEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by atvguy View Post
    Exit Zbroz racing
    got exit shocks on ltr450 there definitely high end shock basically a axis shock...
    got elka too and as much as want to change them they still do the job..
    Yes that is my understanding is they are about like an axis. From what you are saying exit are work the extra money? I don't want to spend $1100 on Elka and then wish I would have went with the exits. I would love to be about the price of the Elka but I am willing to pay the extra if it makes sense.

I went to the Exit Zbroz website and didn't see anything about quad shocks. Do you have a link? I'd like to see them.
    1982 ATC 250R
    1984 ATC 250R
    1986 ATC 250R
    1988 TRX 250R
    1989 TRX 250R

Yes you will not see them on zbroz site. I had to call them and ask them. The ATV line is being handled by a gentleman named Chris. They gave me his number and I just had to call him. He has been great to work with. He said the x2 design that I am looking at is comparable to the Axis shocks and a really top shelf product.

Contact Ian at Monster Performance for your EXIT shocks, he can hook you up.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links