Honda TRX250R Forums banner

FS:- 85 1986 ATC250R TRX SHORT TRACK Gas Tank

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Mike168 
#1 ·
Up for your consideration is a complete Short Course Kit Gas Tank for the 85-86 ATC250R TRX, Tnis is actually a low used kit and has been sitting on its box for a while now, thats why i decided to put it up for sale, its still in excellent condition as you can see on the picture,This includes everything need for installation including instructions and original box.

Asking for $3800 OBO

Pm me for more details

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Agreed 110%...I know first hand as I tried communicating with this guy. As Martin stated; the pictures posted are from an old sale of a ST Kit by another vendor a while back. Never Wire Transfer to someone you do not fully trust; you have no recourse for returns or refund beyond a costly, and lengthy legal battle. Hate these scammers...!

Carlos

#5 ·
A new one sold on ebay a few month back for 5 grand--no kidding. You do get more than the short track tank. You get triple clamps with a tighter turning radius, brackets that relocate the radiators, and radiator hoses. I bought my kit for $400 maybe 10 years ago. It's amazing how much these have gone up in price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.