Hinson Clutch + New 450R Front end + more
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Johnnyquidd

Thread: Hinson Clutch + New 450R Front end + more

Hinson Clutch + New 450R Front end + more

I have a few 250R Hinson Bulletproof clutch baskets new still in Hinson packaging.
    $175 ea.

Boyesen factory racing ignition covers , new in packaging
    $65

I have 2 complete 450r frontends from 04/05 all new still sealed, will split up- some.
    Have Spindles and Hubs and complete front brakes, master cyl, brake lever, calipers,discs and dirt shield all oem Honda new in packaging can add new braided lines if u want, prefer to sell as package or will split as either brake setup or spindles hubs.
    - If u just need one piece it can be got but not splutting up the sets for one item.

New Honda oem 450r rear brake setup brake pedal , disc , caliper, rear master cyl. All new never used
    $225

Have other 450r aftermarket parts as well.

Also have several NOS OEM Honda 250r parts will make secondary post for them.

All parts are new never used in factory packaging not take offs etc, you will receive new parts.

Prefer email to pm.
    Payment thru paypal or can arrange sev other payment options if needed, .
    Will discount for multiple items have multiples of ea.
    Getting toned down on some of my quad stuff and off loading some parts I may or may not end up needing for some I do need, not looking for trades.
    11j.quidd11 AT GMAIL.COM
    american opel likes this.

How much are you asking for the front brake set ups?id like to buy one of the boyesen ignition covers.

How much for front 0405 front setup? Could use complete set - do you have complete list in part numbers you can send me?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

I will update today with a list of part numbers yes.
    I'd left prices off bc I just didn't know what they was going for, I'm just trying to get a fair price while not giving them away I'll update the prices today also.
    I hit a quick ebay search to get an idea what used stuff was selling for. But even in great condition used from 04/05 is no comparison to new but like I said I'm not trying to be unreasonable but I'm not selling at uswe prices either
    Thx

What year are the rear calipers? New as in brand new, or new as in 05 in the package. How much for the caliper, disk, and brake hub if you happen to have it. Didn’t see a brake stay but if you have that too.

do you have pictures ?

Do you still have any of the clutch baskets?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links