Classified Rules!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Scawn

Thread: Classified Rules!

Classified Rules!

I've had several complaints lately about the Classified section, most notably the For Sale postings. These are for everyone's best interest to make the selling of used items smoother and safer for both the seller and buyer. If you have any suggestions, please send me a PM.

1. Location - If you don't have your location listed in your profile then you must list the location in your sales ad. Failure to do so will have your ad deleted.

2. Pictures - All ads must have pictures. If you are not able to post pictures but have the ability to text them, then text them directly to my email address ([email protected]) and I will upload them for you. Please include your forum name in your text so I know what sales ad to look for just in case I get emails from multiple users at the same time. If I see a sales ad without pictures I will check my email. If I don't have pictures from you that need added, the post will get deleted.

3. Pricing - DO NOT harass people about their prices. If you find someone is wanting what you feel is an outrageous price for something and you want to be helpful, send them a PM and make a suggestion about why you think their price is too high. We will not have flame wars going on about pricing. If you think someone is trying to rip members off with their prices, please let me know and I will look into it. Any negative comments about someone's prices will be deleted and could result in further actions.
    Last edited by Scawn; 08-17-2014 at 06:49 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links