Greetings from Michigan!

Greetings from Michigan!

Hello, Steve here, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum!
    I recently picked up an older family members quad that he has owned since new and hasn't driven in years. Starts on first 1-2 kicks.

It is a 1988 model that he purchased right as the white '89 model was hitting the dealership as he preferred the red color.
    A few DG bolt ons and the exhaust he picked out at the time and whatnot, nothing too crazy. Some things I will be changing.
    I purchased it with 2 extra sets of rear ITP wheels w/tires...all original receipts for everything he ever bought/all dealership paperwork/manuals + service manual down to the stickers from all the aftermarket stuff all in a huge binder.
    Cosmetically it is in awesome shape for its age but unfortunately the rear fender has a huge crack in it from something falling on it in his shed..so if anyone has an uncut 88 fender for a decent price let me know.
    If I told you guys what I paid for this bike you would be in absolute shock But he doesn't ride anymore and I still do, so I snatched it before he put it up for sale.

Thanks for your look.

1988 TRX 250R
    (2)1992 LT230E's
    2007 YZ250F
    1995 RT100 (my first dirt bike, still got it!)

Just some of the few questionable things installed on this bike is an AMP link around the chain attached to the frame and an Answer "roost boost", both from what I can gather need to be removed?
    1988 TRX 250R
    (2)1992 LT230E's
    2007 YZ250F
    1995 RT100 (my first dirt bike, still got it!)

Welcome! Nice pick-up. The family discount price is always a, win, win. Enjoy.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links