NOOB intro

Thread: NOOB intro

NOOB intro

What’s up all? Noob to the forum and found it trying to find good reputable R mechanics in the SoCal area. Rode quite a bit, been through Pilots, Banshees, ATC (‘83 and ‘86), other R’s, but now have only kept my ‘89 R, ‘06 LTR450, and a Raptor (for the wife). Been busy raising kids but now my oldest is old enough to ride a bit so I got him a Suzuki 50, he is 6. Things have been sitting but getting them going after several years. Always loved the dunes and look forward to our next Glamos trip. In Yorba Linda/OC, appreciate everyone posting and helping keep the R community strong.
    1989 TRX310R - CT310, PEP, LoneStar arms/swingarm/axle/stem, Sparks w/FatBoy2
    1988 TRX250R - Under construction
    2006 LTR450 - Elka suspension, Elka stabilizer, Houser stem, Flexx, Yoshi exhaust and PIM, Pro-Design Intake w/K&N
    2003 Raptor660 - Exhaust, air filter, jetted (stock for family/friends)
    2000 Warrior350 - Exhaust, air filter, jetted (stock for family/friends)
    2006 LT50 - for the little guys/girls

Welcome to the site. Lots of good info & people here.
    Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Jwins49 View Post
    What’s up all? Noob to the forum and found it trying to find good reputable R mechanics in the SoCal area. Rode quite a bit, been through Pilots, Banshees, ATC (‘83 and ‘86), other R’s, but now have only kept my ‘89 R, ‘06 LTR450, and a Raptor (for the wife). Been busy raising kids but now my oldest is old enough to ride a bit so I got him a Suzuki 50, he is 6. Things have been sitting but getting them going after several years. Always loved the dunes and look forward to our next Glamos trip. In Yorba Linda/OC, appreciate everyone posting and helping keep the R community strong.
    welcome to the site my friend

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links