7000 for fenders?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 7000 for fenders?

7000 for fenders?

Has anyone noticed there's a set of 89 fenders brand new on eBay for $6,985 plus $400 shipping? I'm just dying to know if those would ever sell if anybody would ever bother paying that much for them. Total insanity

It's one of those parts. Pay or go away. I agree with you on insanity, but I am sure there is someone out there who would pay.

The problem with that is when someone is willing to pay those ridiculous prices than the rest of the people selling catch wind of it & everyone's prices go up. And here I thought $1500 was a lot when they were going for that price on ebay!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

i dont think the market is there yet but maybe in another 3-5 years it will be..and for the people that complain.nos and used are way different.i'm happy with maier fenders and will never pay that much for oem but if i had them i wouldnt sell cheep either.i have sold several sets of nos fenders for crazy money but i put them on ebay and the buyer made the price not me.
    matuus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappy View Post
    The problem with that is when someone is willing to pay those ridiculous prices than the rest of the people selling catch wind of it & everyone's prices go up. And here I thought $1500 was a lot when they were going for that price on ebay!

I know that's exactly how I feel I'm just looking for a factory front hood and they are ridiculous money. There comes a point where it's not worth it especially if you ride the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by american opel View Post
    i dont think the market is there yet but maybe in another 3-5 years it will be..and for the people that complain.nos and used are way different.i'm happy with maier fenders and will never pay that much for oem but if i had them i wouldnt sell cheep either.i have sold several sets of nos fenders for crazy money but i put them on ebay and the buyer made the price not me.
    I know I just wish the Maier fenders didn't have those ridiculous to bolts on the nose cone they look horrible that's the only reason why I'm trying to find a stock one that will replace mine

I just reviewed some of the stuff and that guy store and his idea of what things are worth somewhat unbelievable to me. He has banshees that he's asking $35,000 a piece for. And then some other parts like a FourTrax hood for 1600 bucks. I've been following them see if any of them sold but they've been on eBay forever. I wonder if it's one of those situations where his wife wants him to sell everything so he puts it at a ridiculous price no one will never sell. That's the only reason why you think the prices for some of that stuff are there. There's no way of banshees worth $35,000.
    scrappy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    I know I just wish the Maier fenders didn't have those ridiculous to bolts on the nose cone they look horrible that's the only reason why I'm trying to find a stock one that will replace mine
    you can use the bolts and then put the graphic over them.imo i don't mind them.
    matuus likes this.

no $35k banshee in socal. primo all new 8 mil drag banshee socal $10k. haha 35k.

i have the best. bdt built engines.
    bdt261 oem
    bdt363 prox
    bdt431 puma
    bdt561 saber
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post

Contact FWCARBON: https://www.fwcarbon.com/collections...d-carbon-fiber

See how many he needs to have ordered to make a run of them. Get them painted red or white. See if you can get a group buy together as an option.

Are you looking for 88 red or 89 white? There are usually a number of used ones floating around in decent shape. I might even part with an 88 hood. I have a few extra.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links