7000 for fenders? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 7000 for fenders?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Has anyone noticed there's a set of 89 fenders brand new on eBay for $6,985 plus $400 shipping? I'm just dying to know if those would ever sell if anybody would ever bother paying that much for them. Total insanity
    They won't sell for $7000 IMO.

The current market is not ready for $7000 OEM plastics, even a very serious collector with a big budget won't pay $7000, then again; I could be wrong. Certainly given quite a few more years, + inflation, and OEM New plastics becoming even more rare than today, $7000 may seem like a great buy then.

Carlos

Thanks! My fenders are in rough shape. My hood was trimmed short.

I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone, and I am well aware of the value of the new old stock oem parts for our bikes, but if someone pays $7,000 for a set of plastics, they are an asshole!
    scrappy likes this.
    1986 Honda FourTrax 250R
    BDT Puma coming soon..

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

I’d be interested in a clean 88 hood.250renvy could you pm or email me some pictures and a price.Thanks.
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Action69 View Post
    I’d be interested in a clean 88 hood.250renvy could you pm or email me some pictures and a price.Thanks.
    [email protected]
    i have 2 of them if you need one.

I’m looking for one in good condition to go with a nice set of 88 plastic I have..AO you can pm or email me what you’ve got . [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    I just reviewed some of the stuff and that guy store and his idea of what things are worth somewhat unbelievable to me. He has banshees that he's asking $35,000 a piece for. And then some other parts like a FourTrax hood for 1600 bucks. I've been following them see if any of them sold but they've been on eBay forever. I wonder if it's one of those situations where his wife wants him to sell everything so he puts it at a ridiculous price no one will never sell. That's the only reason why you think the prices for some of that stuff are there. There's no way of banshees worth $35,000.
    I saw that too--35 grand for a banshee. The guy's a flake. He has been on ebay for years trying to sell 250Rs on intallment plans. You pay him hundreds every month while he gets to keep and ride the machine.
    1982 ATC 250R
    1984 ATC 250R
    1986 ATC 250R
    1988 TRX 250R
    1989 TRX 250R

Quote Originally Posted by christph7 View Post
    I saw that too--35 grand for a banshee. The guy's a flake. He has been on ebay for years trying to sell 250Rs on intallment plans. You pay him hundreds every month while he gets to keep and ride the machine.
    You got to remember these are brand new still in the crate. He was expecting the same type of money as the ATC before because they are unboxed. Only problem is that a ton of people had the same idea, so it'll be a number of years before they fetch that price. It's like all the people that put away NEW Mustangs and Camaros the won't be that rare.

Trust me, if you've met him, you know he doesn't ride them. They are stacked up in the garage or shed. At $200/month you don't see the machine for several years. I think a lot of people
    are unable to keep up with payments, then he keeps it and sells to someone else.

Just like everybody else I also need some front fenders but I only need one a right side front if someone wants to part with one for an 88

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links