another big bore 330 bit's the dust!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: another big bore 330 bit's the dust!!!

thank's rlover.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlover View Post
    At least your son has a back up motor, and a good father.

OK,,,, HERE IS MY CHALLENGE TO ALL MEMBERS AND CARLOS!!! I WILL PAYPAL $20 TO CARLOS AS A GIFT TO HELP GET THE BIGBORE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.. WE never hear about the good kids anymore and its time to do something about it,,, so my money is where my mouth is!!! SO ALL MEMBERS ON HERE STAND UP FOR THIS KID AND SHOW SOME LOVE TO THE 250R COMMUNITY!!!!! I am sure carlos will rebuild the crank and set you up with what is needed and as a sponsor .......... WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS??????? AM I ALONE ON THIS??????
    Last edited by KASEY; 08-24-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    HAD A NICE SIGNATURE ONCE...........................

i gave him an option.run the 300ex,put the old motor back in,or run my quad.he said he didn't want to run the old motor he would rather wait.so i decided to give him another option.let's swap everything from your quad and race it next saturday with my motor.well.......we got alot done and hopefully by tomorrow we will be done.he want's to race but we didn't get far enough tonight.atleast he will have a clean,unscratched frame by the time we are done.LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb swap 001.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	20890   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb swap 002.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	20891   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb swap 004.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	20892   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb swap 003.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	20893  

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

oh,i might get some flack,but bdt is getting 2 motor's sent to them.hopefully out of the two i can have one B.A. motor to finish the season off right!!

thank's for all the info,and help!!!
    hondar_r, sky and redrider9982 like this.

I,ve got a crank in great condition, it a short rod. Can you use it? If so ill send it.
    american opel likes this.
    5mil 370r, trx 470r, aggressive cam, high compression piston
    soon to be spare motor : 4mil worked over top end by "BDT".

^^^man thank's alot for the offer.i really app.it.i decided to just send bdt his 330-and his old motor...i can't tell you how much the offer mean's to me though!!!if you ever need anything,just let me know!!
    hondar_r likes this.

believe it or not,i am crying!!!!i'm 40 year's old and have nothing to be ashamed of......but that really mean's alot.....i'm sure there is someone out there that need's it more than me............THANK'S ALOT!!!YOU JUST MADE MY DAY,WEEK,YEAR!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KASEY View Post
    OK,,,, HERE IS MY CHALLENGE TO ALL MEMBERS AND CARLOS!!! I WILL PAYPAL $20 TO CARLOS AS A GIFT TO HELP GET THE BIGBORE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.. WE never hear about the good kids anymore and its time to do something about it,,, so my money is where my mouth is!!! SO ALL MEMBERS ON HERE STAND UP FOR THIS KID AND SHOW SOME LOVE TO THE 250R COMMUNITY!!!!! I am sure carlos will rebuild the crank and set you up with what is needed and as a sponsor .......... WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS??????? AM I ALONE ON THIS??????
    hondar_r likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KASEY View Post
    I'd love to help in any way possible! I don't have any extra parts it spare but I do have some spare cash to donate. It's not about the money here, it's about us coming together to help out a fellow member...it's awesome to see kids that are keeping the 250R's on the track!!
    '88 LED/ProX 310R
    My gf calls my wheeler Rachel because of the "R" & says "your in a relationship with your wheeler & not me", I tell her "my 250R gives me a better ride & don't talk back"!

^^^thank's alot...all of these kind word's and thought's really mean alot to me and my family.i can't tell you how much it mean's to us.

as much as i appreciate all the offer's,i wouldn't feel right to accept any money from any of the awsome member's here.the words,encouragement
    and support you all have given me and my family is more than i could ever ask for!!thank's for making my day!!!
    offroadracer likes this.

its called sponsorship,,,, and I like the idea in this case!
    HAD A NICE SIGNATURE ONCE...........................

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links