PlanetSand Fastest On The Planet April 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th 2013
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: PlanetSand Fastest On The Planet April 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th 2013

Lightbulb PlanetSand Fastest On The Planet April 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th 2013

PlanetSand Fastest On The Planet (Not The Keyboard) April 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th 2013

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fotpflyer2013.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	10881

The 8th Annual Fastest on the Planet will be held in Bakersfield, CA at the Kern County Fairgrounds April 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th 2013, this is the Premier Event of the Year, where the fastest racers in the world compete.

For information on the Central Valley Sportsmens Attractions visit http://www.calshows.com

MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map

This is where you EARN titles like: "SIMPLY THE BEST" "BETTER THAN THE REST"

5 month countdown Till then

Come watch the action, Who's gonna show?
    xTHUNDERCATx likes this.

It is time for our customers to show up when they are ready, we will support them...and like I said before; Erik & Jack have picked the middle to the end of 2013 to have their builds complete. Win or Loose, this is worth a lot more to me than a dedicated Drag bike owned & maintained by a Builder or associated directly to a Builder. Plus ATV Drag Racing is dead, it makes little sense for BDTM to build a dedicated drag ATV, it does make ALL the sense to let our customers participate in any Drag event they choose, on their time frame, and for us (BDTM) to support them 110%, and we will.

Since Planet Sand or a similar venue does not exist for mid to late 2013...we will be building Erik & Jack's Puma & Sphynx as Asphalt Drag ATV's, we will schedule a Drag event to be held around September to October 2013 at Irwindale Speedway-Drag Strip. This will be part of a Drag Race already scheduled at the strip; we just need to pick the date. Therefore, very soon we will set a firm date and time, it will be a Asphalt Drag event, the clearest type of Drag racing to showcase ultimate HP and who the BEST engine builder is...Plan on attending and we can put all this 'chest pumping' to rest.

Carlos
    aztecgwynn likes this.

Go Asphalt = Way to avoid 95% of the 250r's in existence. think there's a whopping 2 asphalt guys on this board?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Asphalt...course, I don't run asphalt, so you now want to....just another way to avoid racing some of the fastest Honda's in the country...have at it Ace.

BTW, They run Asphalt for ATV's on Wednesday nights at Portland International Raceway (PIR), but to date, and this includes the past 5 years I have been going to watch, I have never seen a Honda 250R run...EVER
    Hybrid Eng test junkie and Traxman's jockey

Quote Originally Posted by Duner View Post
    Asphalt...course, I don't run asphalt, so you now want to....just another way to avoid racing some of the fastest Honda's in the country...have at it Ace.

BTW, They run Asphalt for ATV's on Wednesday nights at Portland International Raceway (PIR), but to date, and this includes the past 5 years I have been going to watch, I have never seen a Honda 250R run...EVER
    How about an Asphalt Race in Irwindale and one in Portland? Only fair...if you don't run Asphalt, maybe you should or have someone pilot your ATV, or do you want to have Erick & Jack race only your type of racing? Their are some fast Honda 250R's that run Asphalt across the country, I do believe some of these would show up if the event was advetized, and a significant Prize purse was in place...

You guys crack me up, you want to only race what you have tuned your quad/trike for the past years, and you want this to happen in 3-4 months, and it can not be anything other than what your ride is set for, yet; you expect my customers to cater to your date and type of racing, need to compromise here, otherwise it will never happen.

Carlos
    Last edited by acecarlos; 12-10-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Erick already runs the hill. Not doing so good huh

Erik runs the Hill on a stock OEM Frame with a +12" swingarm, not a very controllable set-up. Erik has a Rigid Frame on order, and would be a much better & controllable ride, or do you call a fair race a 100HP Puma on a Stock Frame with a +12" swingarm...I KNOW you know the answer is NO.

Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by acecarlos View Post
    Erik runs the Hill on a stock OEM Frame with a +12" swingarm, not a very controllable set-up. Erik has a Rigid Frame on order, and would be a much better & controllable ride, or do you call a fair race a 100HP Puma on a Stock Frame with a +12" swingarm...I KNOW you know the answer is NO.

Carlos
    Brad runs a 3 wheeler killer....small motor, and with only 1 wheel up front, when he runs, his track distance is usually 320' because his bike is ALL over the lane...but man that fool can ride
    The Norm likes this.
    Hybrid Eng test junkie and Traxman's jockey

Quote Originally Posted by Duner View Post
    Brad runs a 3 wheeler killer....small motor, and with only 1 wheel up front, when he runs, his track distance is usually 320' because his bike is ALL over the lane...but man that fool can ride
    I believe Brad can ride, not questioning who can ride or not. If a Trike Drag race is what you and Brad want (along with the TRX), I can make it happen on Asphalt...Jack can ride a Trike like a pro, he has indicated he wanted his Sphynx in a Trike as a Drag bike, I talked him out of it into a TRX aftermarket frame...I am sure Jack would love to see the Spynx in a Trike set-up for Asphalt.

Carlos

I can tell you this. This thread is for you Carlos, you can either back up your claims or not by showing up. You wanted "organized" and said "PS" so there it is. Not interested in excuses or long posts or any other BS that the other threads turned into. Now that its out there, its up to you what you do with it. You want the respect, come and get it. Plenty of people run stock frames, or whatever the next excuse is. I run a rigid trike frame, not a secret and certainly not the ideal candidate for a drag frame, Nevertheless, I don't make excuses, I get motivated.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links