Engine running awful - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Engine running awful

Quote Originally Posted by acecarlos View Post
    I don't know what a "crib" is in the 250R world...

CR250R Coils are different from ATC/TRX250R 85-89 Coils, CR250R having One Spade connector and the Coil Body has Two rectangular tabs being the ground to frame....not a direct swap. If you're handy, you can make it work by making a short wire with an eye let on one end, and a spade connector on the other. This short wire will bolt through one of the Tabs on the CR250R Coil, the other end into the OEM Wire harness Green Female spade connector. Don't forget the CR250R Coil also needs to be bolted or connected to the frame as a separate ground.

The Black wire is Positive, and Green is Ground...this would be the same for the CR250R Coil except their is no Green connection, your CR250R Coil Tabs are the ground.

I've done this numerous times over the years, it will work, and if you do it as I stated, you won't need to alter any components to test.

Carlos
    Justin335:

The post I posted previously and copied above is helpful, detailed, answers your question, and provides a solution with ZERO "Sales Pitch"....the post made by 'Hater' Douglas does NOT...!

Carlos
    american opel likes this.

Don't listen to a few Ignorant posters on this forum. No need to fret over "parts come in an opened honda bag"...250RTRIKES stocks & lists over 5000 items on eBay with a 18,761 Positive rating over the past 10 Years @ 100% Positive. You don't maintain that kind of Positive Selling History on eBay if you are not WINNING for your customers...!

Carlos

here's your sales pitch you that you typed in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Don't listen to a few Ignorant posters on this forum. No need to fret over "parts come in an opened honda bag"...250RTRIKES stocks & lists over 5000 items on eBay with a 18,761 Positive rating over the past 10 Years @ 100% Positive. You don't maintain that kind of Positive Selling History on eBay if you are not WINNING for your customers...!

Carlos

here's your sales pitch you that you typed in this thread.
    and more usless crap coming out of you adding nothing usefull like usual.get a life.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links