86 trx250r flywheel

86 trx250r flywheel

Hi guys and gals, first post but in desperate need of help. Bought a 86 250r got it running really good till i heard a rattle in bottom end... flywheel came apart... yes CAME APART! So i bought what i thought was the same flywheel but when it came in, i noticed the rivets are wrong. Just need help identifying the flywheel i bought or if i can use it. The number on the flywheel that came with the r is 032000-5240 the “new” flywheels number is 032000-4270 those are the numbers i found on the flywheels themselves. Not sure how to post pictures on here if i could i would.

think ok 2 use. all same. 1 is atc n 1 is trx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thank you, i was going to run it tomorrow and see but wanted someone who knows these to clarify it

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Think are 3 style flywheels all work same
    pretty sure atc is lighter but not by much
    RIDE WHATEVER IS NOT BROKEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by matuus View Post
    think ok 2 use. all same. 1 is atc n 1 is trx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by atvguy View Post
    Think are 3 style flywheels all work same
    pretty sure atc is lighter but not by much
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Joezyk View Post
    Hi guys and gals, first post but in desperate need of help. Bought a 86 250r got it running really good till i heard a rattle in bottom end... flywheel came apart... yes CAME APART! So i bought what i thought was the same flywheel but when it came in, i noticed the rivets are wrong. Just need help identifying the flywheel i bought or if i can use it. The number on the flywheel that came with the r is 032000-5240 the “new” flywheels number is 032000-4270 those are the numbers i found on the flywheels themselves. Not sure how to post pictures on here if i could i would.
    As stated; one is an ATC250R 85 Flywheel and the other is an 86-87 TRX250R Flywheel...either will function just fine. The slight difference in Flywheel weigh <125 grams is not noticeable to 90% of the riders.

Carlos

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links