Pro x 310 for sale

Pro x 310 for sale

Well my pro x 310 came in I bought off someone and it is not what I thought I bought. It's a pro x 310 72.20mm now. It doesn't have any damage to the cylinder but it has some Mark's from running lean I believe. Will need a bore but only probably .10 over. Nothing is bad enough to feel with your finger nail. Has a pro cross head also in good condition. Cylinder does have very nice porting. Looking to trade for an oem cylinder on one of the smaller bores or any other trx parts. Message me if your interested

No one is I interested in trading a oem cylinder for my ported pro x 310 and pro cross head?

just have it bored and new piston.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Senior Member FerrinMotorsports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1986_trx View Post
    No one is I interested in trading a oem cylinder for my ported pro x 310 and pro cross head?
    I have a few stock cylinders if your interested...My problem is between running a business and health issues I don't have much time so it may be a couple of days until I can get you pictures of the cylinders...

Who ported ur 310?

Not exactly sure but they did good work. Text me at 716-307-2279 if you want pics of it

The reason I didn't want to run a big bore is I race xc and was told a big bore would run hot? Also could I run the 310 with a paul Turner 89 race pipe or do you need a big bore pipe? I think I will still swap it with who ever will offer me a oem small bore cylinder first

No worries about heat or your exhaust.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links