Engine vibration

Engine vibration

I want to start by making it known that this is not a 250r motor, I’m finishing up a Tecate 4 build right now. I know they are a bit more complicating but I’ve have the motor simplified. The power valves are blocked off so essentially it’s like a regular 250 motor without power valves. My cylinder is bored and brings my CC up to almost 300. When it’s sits and idles it vibrates like crazy. Like loosens the motor mount bolt. I’ve checked the counterbalanced and it is timed perfect with the crank. My question is does anyone know a solution to fix this issue as I’m assuming the weight of the bigger piston is throwing it out of balance, has anyone ever heard of this happening on a 2 stroke engine?
    2006 Honda TRX450R
    1985 ATC250r
    (2) 1986 ATC250r- parts
    1988 Tecate 4- current project
    1989 TRX250R

In all honesty I came to the 250r page because all the problems I’ve had before there’s a lot of smart, great guys on this page who have always lead me down the right path and helped solve the problem. I still have all my R’s that I ride most of the time, just wanted to work on something different for a change lol
    2006 Honda TRX450R
    1985 ATC250r
    (2) 1986 ATC250r- parts
    1988 Tecate 4- current project
    1989 TRX250R

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links