Eddie sanders racing I am Less than happy at this point
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Eddie sanders racing I am Less than happy at this point

  1. #1
    Junior Member Mercury65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    12

    Eddie sanders racing I am Less than happy at this point

    Received my order from ESR today well half my order. crank, mains, pin bearing, and gasket kit not in the box. went back checked my email says all parts shipped under just the one tracking number. so I called them. It did not sound like Eddie could of been, don't speak with him that often. so I told him that I received part of my order and that the email I got said all shipped under one tracking number. he told me that a second box should arrive tomorrow. I said but there is only one tracking number. He said the system wont let him add the second. he was in a hurry to end the call and I never got a real answer. USPS only ships one box Per tracking number so I guess he was talking about adding the second tracking number. anyhow its hard to describe exactly how the call went and sounded. so I sent them a email asking if I could please have the tracking number for the remaining parts because the mail here is not so hot and I would like to know when it should arrive.

    So I shall see how this plays out. O I almost forgot I asked him for advice on cleaning the port work up and he said don't touch it. I will see if I can add some pic's here for you all to see, never posted a picture here so hope to post some
    Last edited by Mercury65; 03-15-2019 at 08:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Mercury65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    12
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05245.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	4.50 MB 
ID:	60487Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05248.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	3.63 MB 
ID:	60489Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05250.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	3.88 MB 
ID:	60491Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05251.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	3.50 MB 
ID:	60493 so in the first picture you can see the port is not even straight in the rest you can see no radius on the ports. I have not checked the piston clearance yet. Carlos if your seeing this please chime in. In my opinion even the smallest of ports need it because the ring will have less wear at the opening and at some point the ring will enter the port and catch that the shard edge plus the sharp edge will scrape the oil of the ring. and right from ESR don't touch it. bolt on kit with port match 7. so I think I am ok by saying less then happy some might say I would be in my right to be very unhappy. Thought guys?
    Last edited by Mercury65; 03-15-2019 at 10:14 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member hickwheeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wa
    Posts
    115
    Sorry you are not happy with Eddie. But seems like you have not gave him much of a chance to make it right with you. Before you flamed on him in public. Did you send him the pics of the ports. He is in the process of moving. So it is possible for it to get shipped and him not catch it. I hope you get it fixed. Would be nice to see you give Eddie the chance to do so.
    Surgeon General's Warning:
    Big Dog Turds are bad for your health and will ruin your r
    Found to be a carcinogen by the state of California.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member hickwheeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Wa
    Posts
    115
    Could you please show a pic of what is engraved on the bottom of the intake
    Surgeon General's Warning:
    Big Dog Turds are bad for your health and will ruin your r
    Found to be a carcinogen by the state of California.

  6. #5
    Senior Member aztecgwynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mesa Az
    Posts
    1,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury65 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05245.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	4.50 MB 
ID:	60487Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05248.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	3.63 MB 
ID:	60489Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05250.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	3.88 MB 
ID:	60491Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05251.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	3.50 MB 
ID:	60493 so in the first picture you can see the port is not even straight in the rest you can see no radius on the ports. I have not checked the piston clearance yet. Carlos if your seeing this please chime in. In my opinion even the smallest of ports need it because the ring will have less wear at the opening and at some point the ring will enter the port and catch that the shard edge plus the sharp edge will scrape the oil of the ring. and right from ESR don't touch it. bolt on kit with port match 7. so I think I am ok by saying less then happy some might say I would be in my right to be very unhappy. Thought guys?
    Reading your post I can see you gave him a chance when you called him and he cut you short for some reason that you don’t know! Eddie May have an excuse for being short and I understand his end, but personally he could of handled hurried call better!
    Now back to parts ask yourself
    Are you happy with parts?
    Will Eddie make right if parts are defective?
    How much longer are you willing to wait for parts be shipped correctly?
    If you think no to 3 of those return parts “if you can” and possibly go thru a different vendor if available!
    If your not happy with ESR now once all said and done will you be happy with ESR?
    Im sure there is a good reason for you be cut short from call, continue to call or email to get answers for your questions!

  7. #6
    Senior Member acecarlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Alta Loma, California
    Posts
    12,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury65 View Post
    Received my order from ESR today well half my order. crank, mains, pin bearing, and gasket kit not in the box. went back checked my email says all parts shipped under just the one tracking number. so I called them. It did not sound like Eddie could of been, don't speak with him that often. so I told him that I received part of my order and that the email I got said all shipped under one tracking number. he told me that a second box should arrive tomorrow. I said but there is only one tracking number. He said the system wont let him add the second. he was in a hurry to end the call and I never got a real answer. USPS only ships one box Per tracking number so I guess he was talking about adding the second tracking number. anyhow its hard to describe exactly how the call went and sounded. so I sent them a email asking if I could please have the tracking number for the remaining parts because the mail here is not so hot and I would like to know when it should arrive.

    So I shall see how this plays out. O I almost forgot I asked him for advice on cleaning the port work up and he said don't touch it. I will see if I can add some pic's here for you all to see, never posted a picture here so hope to post some
    Sorry to hear, strange things happen, even to the "Best" of us. Very hard to answer the phone, ship, ect...as a "one man show"; no excuses, just difficult to accomplish IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by hickwheeler View Post
    Sorry you are not happy with Eddie. But seems like you have not gave him much of a chance to make it right with you. Before you flamed on him in public. Did you send him the pics of the ports. He is in the process of moving. So it is possible for it to get shipped and him not catch it. I hope you get it fixed. Would be nice to see you give Eddie the chance to do so.
    "He is in the process of moving".... has already moved; and in the new facility for at least a couple of weeks. Our shipments received from ESR show the move has occurred...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury65 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05245.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	4.50 MB 
ID:	60487Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05248.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	3.63 MB 
ID:	60489Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05250.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	3.88 MB 
ID:	60491Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05251.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	3.50 MB 
ID:	60493 so in the first picture you can see the port is not even straight in the rest you can see no radius on the ports. I have not checked the piston clearance yet. Carlos if your seeing this please chime in. In my opinion even the smallest of ports need it because the ring will have less wear at the opening and at some point the ring will enter the port and catch that the shard edge plus the sharp edge will scrape the oil of the ring. and right from ESR don't touch it. bolt on kit with port match 7. so I think I am ok by saying less then happy some might say I would be in my right to be very unhappy. Thought guys?
    No matter what I say; some will take it as an attack instead of positive & truthful analysis....!

    Yes, without question ALL ports should have a minimal .25MM to .5MM chamfer top and bottom edges, and well as vertical edge breaks of .15MM to .25MM. Simply looking at the Honda Service manual will show the needed Chamfer(s), and the importance they pay in Ring Life and helping prevent seizures.

    I would like to say the Chamfer(s) was missed, however; I see a lot of these cylinders and none have any sort of Chamfer(s) or edge breaks...possibly ESR's thinking is different from Honda or BDT, not questioning his thinking, or attacking ESR in anyway; just pointing out the obvious.

    Carlos
    Last edited by acecarlos; 03-16-2019 at 01:15 PM.

  8. #7
    Junior Member Mercury65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by hickwheeler View Post
    Sorry you are not happy with Eddie. But seems like you have not gave him much of a chance to make it right with you. Before you flamed on him in public. Did you send him the pics of the ports. He is in the process of moving. So it is possible for it to get shipped and him not catch it. I hope you get it fixed. Would be nice to see you give Eddie the chance to do so.

    I did not flame him. did not say i was mad just less then happy. i spoke to eddie litte over a month ago had a nice talk, talked about his move and how his move took 10 years ect ect. we had a nice talk, at that time he had no kits other then a couple of his new CEO's. so I asked how long are we talking couple weeks he said yea give me a couple weeks. so this is the part were I assume, because he had no kits in in stock he was in a rush to get kits on the shelf mine looks like it was rushed. I don't think I was harsh in any thing I said would I buy again YOU BET you cant beat the price. I just wanted to share my exp. and had I not had exp. in building 2 strokes and many don't and just put this on my bike I am sure it would of lived a very short life.

    sorry if this reads like crap I am in a rush got some flooding to deal with and need to be at airport

  9. #8
    Junior Member Mercury65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    12
    Leaving for the airport but as soon as i can i will post pictures off all the parts and what i think of them all in all it will be a good reveiew. Eddie is and has been great dont want to give the wrong idea about him

  10. #9
    Junior Member Mercury65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    12
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05252.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	5.16 MB 
ID:	60517Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05253.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	3.34 MB 
ID:	60519Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05254.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	3.75 MB 
ID:	60521Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05257.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	4.28 MB 
ID:	60523Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05258.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	3.66 MB 
ID:	60525

  11. #10
    Senior Member douglas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    fitchburg ma
    Posts
    2,860
    these are not pic's of the inside of cylinder ?


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Tags for this Thread