ESR CEO Cylinder kits - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: ESR CEO Cylinder kits

Me and my buddy will be removing our oem cylinders in favor of the 310 CEO I'll be sure to update this with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by SandSlinger View Post
    Me and my buddy will be removing our oem cylinders in favor of the 310 CEO I'll be sure to update this with the results.
    I will stay say if going with a 310CC, standard or CEO...a properly setup, ported, and matched OEM cylinder to pipe & Intake plus carb....will run or outrun any 310. Plus; the indisputable reliability the OEM cylinder offers vs all other aftermarket 310 options.

Only when considering =>330CC cylinder kits, like a 330, 350, or 363/370 does it make sense IMO to go with a standard or CEO BB Cylinder kit.

Carlos

I've had the CEO 363 for a few months now. Got the motor broke in a have only ran 1 race with it. I cant compare it to the non CEO kit because I have never had one of those. I will say this motor pulls hard from the bottom to the top. I had BHP, Bubba Ramsey, set it all up for me. This was his first CEO to do but he knows what he's doing. From what I hear the squish is off when you receive the cylinder from ESR. BHP fixed all of the issues and built me a bad ass motor. If you buy the kit I recommend you have someone like BHP that knows what they're doing set it up. I'm running the LED 350G pipe with 39mm PWK carb with the stock intake and box. This bikes set up for MX

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

On the CEO as well as any of the standard cylinders, it's typical for the squish to have to be modified or set by the builder, that is the nature of the case set/crankshaft stack up heights, not a novelty to just the CEO's.

As posted previously; BDT has built 6-7 CEO's to date, with a few more in the works for customers racing applications, far more than any other builder, yet I can not say with certainty they are superior to standard BB cylinder kits. On the BDT Dyno they appear to have a slightly broader curve, not any higher Torque or HP. According to ESR, this is to be expected, the difference should be felt by the rider.

Martin aka American Opel along with his son Cody are likely the only persons to tested CEO's vs Standard BB's; they tested BDT built 363CEO, the BDT built 393CEO vs the standard BDT363 BB & BDT391 BB...I think both feel the CEO shows good potential, however; more testing is needed.

Given more time, as customers purchase & run CEO's, and feedback is received, it will paint a clearer picture as to how they perform, till then, they look promising.

Carlos
    Last edited by acecarlos; 12-09-2019 at 11:33 AM.
    american opel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by doublej View Post
    I've had the CEO 363 for a few months now. Got the motor broke in a have only ran 1 race with it. I cant compare it to the non CEO kit because I have never had one of those. I will say this motor pulls hard from the bottom to the top. I had BHP, Bubba Ramsey, set it all up for me. This was his first CEO to do but he knows what he's doing. From what I hear the squish is off when you receive the cylinder from ESR. BHP fixed all of the issues and built me a bad ass motor. If you buy the kit I recommend you have someone like BHP that knows what they're doing set it up. I'm running the LED 350G pipe with 39mm PWK carb with the stock intake and box. This bikes set up for MX
    every one knows Bubba kicks ass in his motor builds.

lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links