4mm stroker

Thread: 4mm stroker

wondering who has a hot rod set up are they ok reliable ? drag race dune drag porting 20-25 gal a year in fuel tell me some stories [attachment=103:Picture_...ler_size.JPG]

from what i have heard its a much better bet to get the ESR stroker instead of hot rod
    2008 Special Edition LTR-450
    2000 Laeger Pro-trax cr500 link 250r-no longer for sale. soon getting 350pv stroker
    1988 Honda TRX 250r
    2006 Yamaha Blaster
    2007 Honda CR250r
    LOTS OF SKI-DOOS

unless you know someone personally that knows his way around the 250r crank i would go with the ESR built crank.
    >>Randy<<

250R&#39;s...... "they gots bite wiff dat bark !!!"
    R&#39;s are fo sand bars.....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...0/e8f2130c.jpg

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

te 4mm hot rods is a fine way to go IMO. i know alot of people that run that crank with no problems.
    DCR Chassis
    McCoy Performance
    JB Racing Componets
    Snap On Tools

te 4mm hot rods is a fine way to go IMO. i know alot of people that run that crank with no problems.
    based on my experiences with the Hot Rods crank, (whether it be 250r's or banshee) its a crap shot. i mean, i've seen em last just as long as a OEM and i've seen em "out of round" straight out of the box and have to be trued and all. taking in consideration what money it takes to go through and build one of these hi performance engines. its not a gamble that i'm not(and never will be) confortable with. period! the odds are just not there imo.
    >>Randy<<

250R&#39;s...... "they gots bite wiff dat bark !!!"
    R&#39;s are fo sand bars.....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...0/e8f2130c.jpg

based on my experiences with the Hot Rods crank, (whether it be 250r's or banshee) its a crap shot. i mean, i've seen em last just as long as a OEM and i've seen em "out of round" straight out of the box and have to be trued and all. taking in consideration what money it takes to go through and build one of these hi performance engines. its not a gamble that i'm not(and never will be) confortable with. period! the odds are just not there imo.

thanks for the help I was able to retern the hot rod before it was shipped and had a almost new honda crank on its way to esr talked to they yesterday they use a pro x rod for the customer rebuild or a honda rod if you buy a new one form them, he said a pro x is way strong then hot rod I just didnt feel good not haveing a good rep on hot riod to go into my enigine i have to much money n time 100.00 more is priceless for the damage a crappy rod will do I pride myself on haveing my quad run every race and park it with no work going on inbetween thanks for the input everyone

thanks for the help I was able to retern the hot rod before it was shipped and had a almost new honda crank on its way to esr talked to they yesterday they use a pro x rod for the customer rebuild or a honda rod if you buy a new one form them, he said a pro x is way strong then hot rod I just didnt feel good not haveing a good rep on hot riod to go into my enigine i have to much money n time 100.00 more is priceless for the damage a crappy rod will do I pride myself on haveing my quad run every race and park it with no work going on inbetween thanks for the input everyone

blasterman do you go to silver lake ?

blasterman do you go to silver lake ?
    no im from northern california
    DCR Chassis
    McCoy Performance
    JB Racing Componets
    Snap On Tools

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links