Post pics of your R duners
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Post pics of your R duners

Post some pics of your R duners! I figured I'd post this up for the heck of it. Just to get some action in the dune section. My R is set up for duning and that is what I love to do with it.
    88 TRX250R, ESR 330PV with TRX7 porting, ESR TRX5 std. mount pipe, CR reeds with 38mm Mikuni TMX, Roll Lobo II front end, OEM swingarm, Motowoz front shocks, Elka rear shock, PRECISION Stabilizer, Lsr axle.

06 TRX450ER, Duncan 470 national kit, Roll Design A-arms, Motowoz shocks front and rear, Houser XC rear linkage, CCP stabilizer, IMS-Roll Pegs and heal guards, Rpm axle.

heres my baby. gave her a good work out this weekend. sh loves the sand

1986 TRX 250R
    09' esr 310
    trx 9 porting
    38 a/s carb
    +4 dura blue
    paul turner (looking for trx5 pipe)

Jeff, Is that the new ESR cylinder? I notice its got the casting made for the powervalve, but its not machined.
    88 TRX250R, ESR 330PV with TRX7 porting, ESR TRX5 std. mount pipe, CR reeds with 38mm Mikuni TMX, Roll Lobo II front end, OEM swingarm, Motowoz front shocks, Elka rear shock, PRECISION Stabilizer, Lsr axle.

06 TRX450ER, Duncan 470 national kit, Roll Design A-arms, Motowoz shocks front and rear, Houser XC rear linkage, CCP stabilizer, IMS-Roll Pegs and heal guards, Rpm axle.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Here is some pics of mine. I took these in my back yard awhile back after I got my new quad tech seat cover and new seat foam.

Jeff, Is that the new ESR cylinder? I notice its got the casting made for the powervalve, but its not machined.

yes sir, thats the new esr 310. sadly not a powervalve obviously. took it out this weekend, and its amazing. so much potential. it has the trx9 porting and i'm running it with a 38 a/s carb. i need a better pipe ( its an old paul turner mid range pipe i wa told) to let the new esr really strech her legs. hope i'll come across one before this weekend. well that and a race gas dome for the esr head.
    1986 TRX 250R
    09' esr 310
    trx 9 porting
    38 a/s carb
    +4 dura blue
    paul turner (looking for trx5 pipe)

LI WILLY and Kjason64 like this.
    2003 LSR 349PV

2006 long travel busket

Pest, what pipe is that?
    hawaiiysr likes this.
    LSR 250R

Surprised to see most of you guys running v-cut paddles. I figured I would have to run straight cuts to keep up with my 450 riding friends....
    1995 Titled Laeger Narrow Pro-Trax w/ 1991 CR500 Linkage / All Stainless Hardware / Custom Axis Shocks / LSR Axle / Baldwin Anit-Fade / 265CC Mildly Ported National / Port Matched V-Force3 Reed Cage / 39mm PWK / No-Toil Air Filter / Custom Filter Bracket / ESR CR250 Ignition / Sparks MX Pipe / ESR Silencer / IMS 4G Tank Line-X'd / AC Bumper, Grab Bar, Pro-Peg Nerfs, Skidplate / Tag Metals Clamp / Tag T2 Cannondale Bend Bars (Sandblasted) / TRX450R Front Brake Master / ODI Lock On Grips / 300EX Throttle

I'll throw mine in.

In white

In black
    Light travels faster than sound.
    That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Surprised to see most of you guys running v-cut paddles. I figured I would have to run straight cuts to keep up with my 450 riding friends....

I've been running the Skate II's for a long time now. I like the way they handle and I don't drag race much at all.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links