Twist throttles?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Twist throttles?

Twist throttles?

So what twist throttle and cable is everyone running with a 38mm PWK and a +2 stem?

Quote Originally Posted by JCope79 View Post
    So what twist throttle and cable is everyone running with a 38mm PWK and a +2 stem?
    MotionPro...with extended throttle cable. If you can't find one, or need help; all Twist Throttles and stock + extended cables (+1", +2", +3") in stock at BDT Motorsports.

Carlos
    matuus likes this.

Are twist and thumb cables all the same?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

No. Lengths and the ends are different depending on the carb and twist. Motion pro probably has 100s of different cables for twist. You can call them or look at their catalog. Motion pro twists throttles...I am not personally fond of. I run twists off of mid 90's KTM. They are full metal housing and cover. You don't need any tools to swap a cable. Twist is about 70' from stop to stop.

Twist throttles?

call bdt-carlos. mp has cables. no carbs-they know nothing bout carbs. talk 2 bdt they know & have everything 4 atc-trx250r.

i have the best. bdt built engines.
    bdt261 oem
    bdt363 prox
    bdt431 puma
    bdt561 saber
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    acecarlos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by matuus View Post
    call bdt-carlos. mp has cables. no carbs-they know nothing bout carbs. talk 2 bdt they know & have everything 4 atc-trx250r.

bdt261 oem
    bdt363 prox
    bdt431 puma
    bdt561 saber
    Yes, Thank You...All Cables, stock & extended, all carburetors in stock at BDT Motorsports.

Quote Originally Posted by JCope79 View Post
    Are twist and thumb cables all the same?
    Not all the same. For simplicity, and ease of getting parts anywhere, I recommend MotionPro Cables & Kit's. They will custom make throttle cables to any length for Twist or Thumb throttle. The only issue is anything beyond stock cable length, MotionPro (as well as most cable suppliers) consider a special order driving cost and delivery up considerably.

To save time, costs and insure you get the proper cable for your carburetor model & year; call & order from a source that stocks all cables, extended included, as well as all carburetors. This insures you get what you need at the lowest cost & quickest delivery.

Carlos

3. Commercial posting is limited to either your personal vendor section or in the open vendor deals section of the vendor forum. If a member is looking for a product suggestion in the open forums it is acceptable to recommend a product that is relevant to the conversation but please keep it to a minimum and direct any subsequent conversation to private messages. Any vendor caught taking advantage of this rule will be subject to site infraction.
    douglas likes this.
    When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas!

Current: Hybrid Engineering 391R
    Hybrid Engineering 310R (super 310)
    Hybrid Engineering 265R
    Hybrid Engineering 250R

Quote Originally Posted by The Norm View Post
    3. Commercial posting is limited to either your personal vendor section or in the open vendor deals section of the vendor forum. If a member is looking for a product suggestion in the open forums it is acceptable to recommend a product that is relevant to the conversation but please keep it to a minimum and direct any subsequent conversation to private messages. Any vendor caught taking advantage of this rule will be subject to site infraction.
    shut up and get a life.he said motion pro and if you cant find the right one or need help finding one he would help and also has them in stock.then he said if not bdt call aother supplyer and make sure they have the proper info so he gets the right cable.
    matuus and acecarlos like this.

The norm.i looked up your posts and carlos has helped you out and then 90% of the rest of your 68 comments are bashing.no way he shipped you a 17-1 dome and he sold you a waterpump shaft that was new for $80 but told you to ask if anyone had a good used one first..if you dont have any real imput facts or help just keep your lies and bs to yourself.
    matuus and acecarlos like this.

Twist throttles?

carlos post more an advt 4 mp. not bdt. call mp. call bdt. help is help.

bdt261 oem
    bdt363 prox
    bdt431 puma
    bdt561 saber
    acecarlos likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links