cr125 250r rear brake master cylinder.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

cr125 250r rear brake master cylinder.

ok guys i cant take credit for the find. but will take credit for imagination. the year master cylinder 2004- 2017 maybe 18.. looks clean aint got that big ole black rubber hose and old yellowed deformed oil resi. to start with i seen bdt selling a kit for 400 plus dollars. WOW!!!! MY COST found some used 2007 mc's on fleabay 20 ea. rebuilt 1 20ish bucks. drew up and printed a adapter plate. eye to eye stock mc 44.5 mm cr style eye to eye 48.5 mm.. so it took me 3 prints to fine tune adapter. cost in filament maybe 3 bucks... now i dont care if anyone here says " u cant use or shouldnt use plastic. " i printed in petg which is very close to abs for strength and heat resistance. plus its much easier to print!. it feels rock solid. so if it holds up i will take it off and make a mold and use casting resin that i have used to make some rc helicopter main gears before. very strong durable resin!. as for the link i bought a long solid round 6061 aluminum rod. measured and cut off 27 mm. drilled and tapped 6mm. cost like 7.50 for much more rod than needed but im going to start anodizing sooo i will use it. i used clevis from the 07 mc cut a m6 15 mm bolt head off ran a gile to clean off burr. used red loctite and bickity bam. heres my shiny new cheap ass mc that will surely be plenty for years and years to come... once again credit hoes to bdt for the find . but . i dont even think they posted it on here.. thanks .. by my addition if u have the printer n such the whole cost is around 53 bucks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VZM.IMG_20180318_130135.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	56146Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VZM.IMG_20180318_130242.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	197.4 KB 
ID:	56154Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VZM.IMG_20180318_130316.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	246.2 KB 
ID:	56162

Any chance you could do 1 in blue?
    Xc Arens, Arsfx, ISF, Axis, ESR/BHP 363
    Duner Arens, LSR, Axis ESR/BHP 363
    Beware of the "big dog"

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

i could but first i want to test it . it feels rock solid on this setup . but right now im drawing another and will print tomorrow so its just the adapter plate . and you wouldnt need to make the rod extension. but i wouldnt send anything out as of now that could possibly hurt anyone or their babies..

seems easy enough. Could easily have a metal plate laser cut and metal spacers. I have now added this to my things to do list.

what files do cutters use ? the 3d printers use a few differant type files. i mainly use .stl files for slicing

If you had a 250r mc you can easily swap the pushrod also. That what I did when I switched to a trx450r mc.
    Xc Arens, Arsfx, ISF, Axis, ESR/BHP 363
    Duner Arens, LSR, Axis ESR/BHP 363
    Beware of the "big dog"

the rod that pushes in on the trx250r is simply to fat to go into the orifice of the cr's that was the first thing i checked. looks like nissin started maybe making the cr and trx450s somewhat interchangeable. as for the adapter 2.0. its not possible to move the cylinder down and use oem linkage because the site window area will hit the frame. however if you moved body and everything out... yadda yadda yadda. it would look funky then youd have to bend rod to get the alignment back. im happy with my v1.3 a go. and have another member willing to test it to see how it holds. i see a bit of flex but nothing great. and if anyone is wondering what petg is. the thin see thru water you buy in stores . the water bottles are made of that. when layered it becomes pretty resiliant. so we shall see.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VZM.IMG_20180322_101826.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	56466 that my friends is a print made from abs. i upgraded my extruder and nozzle and tried a differant type of print. its flawless. that is clear abs. it looks whiteish because of the inner layers of plastic. right now i have plenty of clear and black.

and you'll be charging how much?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links