1987 Blue hood debacle!!!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 250Renvy
  • 1 Post By Action69

Thread: 1987 Blue hood debacle!!!

1987 Blue hood debacle!!!

Ive run into an issue sourcing a blue hood, buffing my cracked OEM hood will not be a prefect match with my blue tank cover. Has anyone used LS4 hoods before? If so how does the blue match? Id consider getting one of the blue Fulbore/Carbon works hoods from ebay so long as they match. Or does anyone know of a maiers blue hood out there? Has anyone ever vinyl wrapped a hood blue? I'm desperate please help.

Quote Originally Posted by NICKrR87 View Post
    Ive run into an issue sourcing a blue hood, buffing my cracked OEM hood will not be a prefect match with my blue tank cover. Has anyone used LS4 hoods before? If so how does the blue match? Id consider getting one of the blue Fulbore/Carbon works hoods from ebay so long as they match. Or does anyone know of a maiers blue hood out there? Has anyone ever vinyl wrapped a hood blue? I'm desperate please help.
    If you can't find one, and are "desperate", we Have a few Blue OEM hoods at BDT, they are however part of OEM Front Plastics.

Carlos

I'm not sure what you can do to fix the crack, but painting it is an option or vinyl wrapping it will work pretty good as well. Just make sure it's UV resistant vinyl or it will fade as well.
    scrappy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TRX250R.net
    Advertisements

Maier makes a blue hood.

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/snw/...057506810.html
    i just bought a arms from him and he shipped to nyc.you can’t go wrong for $20 new maier probably another $15 to ship .if you can’t reach him thru the add pm me I have his cell.
    NICKrR87 likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links